Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, July 5, 2021

SPECIAL DELIVERY! "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" Movie #11 is Coming!!! #POstables SEE HERE:


image: Hallmark Crown Media



Martha Williamson, the Executive Producer of the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries series "SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED" and the classic CBS hit drama "TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL" has announced this news today on Twitter to all POstables...


image - Martha Williamson, Twitter



Martha's message reads:
"Our dear, patient, compassionate, loyal Postable friends! I have pulled my official on-set jacket from the closet and begun to pack for Vancouver! Delivering the good news: “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” Movie #11 (Title TBD) will begin production in just a few weeks! #POstables"

I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I personally am to hear and share this news with all of you! If you're already a fan of this series, then I'm sure you already feel the same way. If you're not familiar with "SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED," then I want to invite you to check out a movie marathon this Friday, July 9, 2021 - on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and if you'd like extra details on the show order and DVD information - please click here!

This is the best gift for Christmas in July!!!

Blessings, Net






17 comments:

  1. Thank you once again, Net, for highlighting Signed, Sealed, Delivered--the very best of Hallmark! What WONDERFUL news!!!💌 POstables absolutely cannot wait to see what delightful adventures Martha has in store for our beloved postal detectives.📮

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for this to finally happen. I kind of hope Shane and Oliver don't get married this movie so we can have more movies. I cant wait for this, I hope it comes this year.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wondering since it's been awhile since the last movie - will they pick up from where they left off? Will Norman and Rita already have children? Could Oliver and Shane already be married? I hope not on that last one especially. I think all POstables would be crushed if we missed seeing that. I can't wait 'til we get some filming pics or a basic story concept.

      Murder She Baked/Hannah Swensen mystery has the same issue. Since it's been awhile since the last movie, it will be interesting to see where they decide to pick up the story.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!! Our family loves this series! I can't wait to share this with them! What a blessing! Thanks for the heads up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas came early with this wonderful news! Fingers crossed for it to be shown on HMM. Thanks Net for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm over the moon after hearing this news. I'm guessing the original four are back but I wonder if Gregory Harrison or any other regulars will return?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm calling my mom right now to tell her. There may be some high pitch screaming involved. LOL! It seems like an eternity since we've seen the POstables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a difference ! This incredible writer who has given us loving heartwarming empathetic and incredible SSD stories compared with ... others mocking and ridiculing WCTH fans

    The Viewers aren’t so sure if they’re going to watch SSD 11

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so exciting!! Thanks for letting us know Net. Can't wait!❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so hsppy that fans of the show are FINALLY getting the movie!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is your favorite movie in the series, Net? Or top three?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness... my favorite SSD Movies??? You must be a frequent visitor here to know me so well - that I couldn't pick just one! Thank you so much for the option of three!

      1. Signed, Sealed, Delivered: For Christmas

      First of all, it's Christmas, so that makes the movie automatically extra special, but then it's all the little details: the nativity pageant, the necklace, the undelivered letter, and miracles (big and small!) and so much more!

      2. Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Lost Without You

      The message of discovering and holding on to faith is so powerful in this film; I'm moved beyond words each time I watch it.

      3. Signed, Sealed, Delivered - The Pilot Movie

      The introduction to these four Postal workers will always be meaningful to me and that first letter they deliver together. I knew after watching that first movie that this series was something extra special. I am beyond thrilled how long we've been able to watch their stories develop, and I'm most excited we get to see more, new SSD, very soon!


      Thank you for this question! I would love to hear yours and others favorite movies in the SSD series, as well.

      Delete
    2. I like the ones you mentioned plus I’ll sneak in one of my own: Truth be Told & The Impossible Dream. Okay, so it’s technically two. They have to go together. amiright?

      Delete
    3. I am new to the series, but my sisters, mom, and I started watching because of your reviews:) But I'd say that the Impossible Dream was a great one. The end was so special! And I also really like the first one. I also like One in a Million and Higher Ground. Such a nice show! And I love the faith parts, too:)

      Delete
  12. So happy to see this is going into filming on Aug 3rd i think. so happy :) # POstables

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net