Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Need a little Christmas Charm in your Life? Look for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Movies on the Hallmark Channel during Christmas in July!



Many people have been asking me lately about all the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Movies airing on the Hallmark Channel... Why is this happening? When are they airing? etc... etc...

First off... WHY?

Well, I don't know officially, but if I had to guess I would give three reasons...


1.) It could be to pique the interest of those who don't have the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel to look into adding it to their cable package. Also, those who haven't seen these movies are likely to tune in, which is good for ratings.

2.) Another reason could be financial. I'm not sure how it works, exactly, but since they already aired these movies this month over on HMM, could it be that they were purchased to air an an allotted time and they can use some of that time up here? This is just a theory of mine, which could be totally wrong, but it still sounds plausible, right?

3.) Promotion. Some of these actors in these movies have upcoming NEW movie/show premieres - such as: Jill Wagner stars in the upcoming all new "Mystery 101" and Brendan Penny is one of the many stars in the "Chesapeake Shores" series, which has a new season coming up in August.



And then, there is the question of WHEN...

When to see the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Christmas Movies 
on the Hallmark Channel:

Once Upon a Christmas Miracle - July 14

The Angel Tree - July 14

Holly & Ivy - July 16

A Little Christmas Charm - July 17 & July 28

Sense, Sensibility & Snowmen - July 17 & July 26

Time for Us to Come Home for Christmas - July 21

Meet Me at Christmas - July 22

Christmas on my Mind - July 22

Cranberry Christmas - July 23

The Christmas Bow - July 26

A Glenbrooke Christmas - July 31


Be sure to check the Christmas Movie Schedule for times airing!

Happy Christmas in July, Everyone!

Blessings on your day!
Net

12 comments:

  1. What is your favorite Hallmark Christmas movies out of this list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Probably the two I featured in the picture above: The Angel Tree and A Little Christmas Charm. I like the way they are lighthearted and both have a bit of mystery!

      Delete
    2. My favorite movie that is listed above is Once Upon a Christmas Miracle.

      Delete
  2. I don't know about you but I'm extremely disappointed that Hallmark Channel isn't 24/7 Christmas movies during their Christmas in July. I can certainly do without Golden Girls in the morning and over nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith, I hear ya! I'm feeling the same way. Some are wondering if they are testing the waters for reaction - and maybe they'll do the same thing at Christmas time. I hope not, but at this point, we just don't know. With all the changes going on, I personally think it would look really bad for them to do this, especially this year. I think this would make many question the actual popularity of the Hallmark Christmas movies.

      Delete
  3. I’m happy for the people who don’t have Hallmark Movies & Mysteries to see these movies, but for those of who do, we just saw these movies &the time we’ve been given for Christmas on the Hallmark channel is limited. Maybe if they had done 24/7 this wouldn’t be as bad, but this limits the Hallmark ch movies we can see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 4th possible reason- The HMM movies in general are better in my opinion than the ones on the Hallmark Channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so right. I find the movies on HMM are better made, and not so predictable.

      Delete
    2. I 100% agree!

      Misty

      Delete
  5. They did it last year, too. I agree with your first assessment.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with many of your points Net, especially around the financial pieces of it. Remember, a lot of these networks probably lost some money due to Covid, and if the Christmas movies increase the ratings, the advertising dollars can be sold at a higher rate. Whatever their reasons are, I'm enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder 2 Christmas & Hanukkah movies during Thanksgiving Week for Hallmark

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net