Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, July 12, 2021

Aly Michalka's Dresses - Seen in Hallmark Channel's *Summer Nights* Movie "Sand Dollar Cove" - SEE HERE:


 

Since I've seen several people mention how pretty Aly Michalka's dresses were in the Hallmark Channel Summer Night's movie, "Sand Dollar Cove," I decided to do a post on them and where you can find either the exact dress she's wearing or similar styles.

*Please Note: As an Amazon, Macys, and Neiman Marcus affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. Thank you!


*********************


ALY MICHALKA
"Sand Dollar Cove"
FASHION 🌊



The first dress is the polka dot dress we see Elli (Aly Michalka) wearing when she visits the pier at Sand Dollar Cove and meets Brody (Chad Michael Murray) for the first time. It is the Nanette Lepore Polka Dot Flutter Sleeve Dress; however, it is, unfortunately, sold out now in most locations. 



I found some similar looks that are fun and feminine...




1. CLICK HERE - Cynthia Steffe CeCe Tiered Ruffled Polka-Dot Dress

2. CLICK HERE - DKNY Polka-Dot Shirtdress

3. CLICK HERE - Calvin Klein Dotted Tulip-Hem Dress




*********************



Aly Michalka also wears this lovely green flutter sleeve floral dress! I personally just fell in love with it - the instant I saw Aly wearing it on my TV screen. After that scene, I just knew I had to find it.






CLICK HERE - Eliza J Women's Faux Wrap Floral Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress

CLICK HERE - Eliza J Women's Faux Wrap Floral Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress - Plus Sizes

(Please Note: Sizes are selling out very fast!)



*********************



Also, I really liked the lovely white beachy dress Aly Michalka wears at the jamboree - and dances with Chad Michael Murray!



I found these similar lovely boho-beachy styles that are ideal for an easy-breezy summer day...


1. CLICK HERE - DKNY Embroidered Faux-Wrap Dress

2. CLICK HERE - Rebecca Taylor Women's Short Sleeve Lucie Eyelet Dress

3. CLICK HERE - Calvin Klein Women's Short Sleeve Faux Wrap Dress with Open Neckline




I couldn't resist adding this extra dress- since it is so beautiful, and they even featured a picture of it from behind at the beach! How perfect is that?

CLICK HERE - Farm Rio - Off-White Richelieu Tiered Midi Lace Dress


*********************


At the end of the movie, Aly Michalka joins Chad Michael Murray on the beach in this light, cotton pastel stripe dress by Tommy Hilfiger...



Even though Aly is wearing a blue cardigan over it, you can still see all the beautiful details of this multi-color striped shirt dress as she tosses a stick for Brody's dog to catch.

CLICK HERE - Tommy Hilfiger Women's Adaptive Striped Tie Waist Sleeveless Shirtdress with Hidden Magnetic Closure

(Please Note: Sizes are selling out very fast!)



*********************


Hope you enjoyed this post of Aly Michalka's dresses seen in "Sand Dollar Cove!" It was fun to search for these lovely styles and share them with all of you.

May you enjoy today and all it's beauty!
Blessings, Net



"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
~Proverbs 31:30



*Hallmark Movie Images - Credit: ©2021 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Robert Clark

17 comments:

  1. Aly wire her bright. Clothes at wardrobe for her role as Elli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her clothes were mostly all bright and cheerful - ideal for a sunny day at the beach! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the wonderful scripture. Thank you for finding the beautiful green floral dress worn in the movie.

      Delete
    3. Kimberly, You're welcome! It was my joy to share.

      Delete
  2. That green dress is amazing, if only they had my size. I like these fashion posts Net. Please do more of them in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, same here! I was quite disappointed my size was also gone. If it helps, I also spotted a few sizes on Poshmark, but you have to be careful there - if it's not returnable.

      Don't tell, but I do plan to do more of these types of posts in the future. Glad you liked it - stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. OMG thank you so much for finding that green dress!! I hunted for it and could not find it anywhere! It’s so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stefanie, I am so happy to share this dress with you! I thought it was stunning, as well. I could hardly believe they didn't release a press shot of Aly in the dress or feature it or one of the other lovely dresses she wore in the movie on the "Sand Dollar Cove" poster.

      Thank you so much for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the flutter green. Thanks for sharing all of these.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise! Me too! If they had my size I would be so tempted! :)

      Delete
  5. Net, thank you so much for this! I thought her wardrobe in Sand Dollar Cove was beautiful--very feminine and lady like. It was so nice to see a character dressed so well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savvy Girl! You're welcome! Great to hear from you, and I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I haven't done a fashion post for awhile and I've missed it. It was a whole lot of fun to discover these finds and share them with all of you! :)

      Delete
  6. Net! You are amazing! Wish I knew your secret to finding all these things. Every time I try I end up with nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Anna... It takes a lot of searching and a bit of patience. Sometimes I find things right off, and other times it takes a little longer. Glad you enjoyed seeing these pretty dresses! :)

      Delete
  7. I am looking for the blue, white and pink sleeveless dress, with sweater, she wore when she was driving out of town
    I love that dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watching this movie for the first time right now. I did a search for the green dress and came across your blog. I'm impressed that you found that exact dress! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I'm glad I could share this lovely green dress with you! If only it were still available, right? There might be some on Ebay or Poshmark, if you'd like to search there.

      Thank you for commenting and sharing! By the way, I'm currently watching Sand Dollar Cove, too! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net