Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, April 26, 2021

More "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" Movies may not be an Impossible Dream! Plus, watch 2 Special SSD Movies Today! #POstables



First of all, #Postables - today we can watch two very special, patriotic movies from the "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" series: Truth be Told and The Impossible Dream. Both of these movies are powerful and emotionally stirring. I am deeply moved by the great lengths these four incredible POstable detectives: Oliver, Shane, Rita, and Norman go to - to deliver a lost letter and search for it's sender, who may be in great danger. Along the way, they travel to Washington D.C. and use clues from the past and from scripture to decipher the whereabouts of a lost soldier in Afghanistan.


SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED: TRUTH BE TOLD - 6pm/5c.

The POstables are on a mission to deliver a soldier's letter from Afghanistan to a teenager who's being relentlessly bullied, while Oliver's estranged father surprises him with news that shakes him to his core. Movie 4 of 12.

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED: THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM - 8pm/7c.
The POstables work against the clock decoding a letter to rescue a soldier in Afghanistan and reunite her with her family, while Rita competes for the National Miss Special Delivery title in Washington, D.C. Movie 5 of 12.



Also, for those of you who are seeking any sliver of light on the future of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered," you will enjoy this news Eric Mabius (Oliver) posted on Twitter:

@Eric_Mabius Tweet:

"#POstables. A little bird has been whispering. Nothing is official, yet. I’ll believe it when we’re gathered together, embracing one another for our table reading of @MarthaMoonWater‘s newest brilliant script. It seems as though we may be on for SSD#11. This summer. Voices heard

I was ecstatic when I saw this news from Eric Mabius! Breathless. We've waited so long to hear Something. Anything. And to have this hope recently from Eric really does make one feel there is light at the end of the SSD tunnel, and hopefully more owls, lost letters, kombucha tea, and porch swinging!

If you need to check out the chronological of the complete "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" series, you can see that - *here*.

May the Light of the world shine on you today!

God bless you all, Net



33 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! Time to break out the Yoo-hoo!! And make a toast to the upcoming new SSD movie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, Isn't this the best? I was so thrilled to see & share this news!!! Now we just have to wait for the next divine delivery.

      Delete
  2. Jim, I am with you! This news has given me chills! Can not stop smiling! To quote the late Lawrence Welk, "wonderful, wonderful, wonderful". Yoo-hoos all around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat! Yes, I love that! This is beyond wonderful news!

      I've never actually had a Yoo-hoo. I've always wondered if they were good??? Have you ever tried/had one?

      Delete
    2. Great reference to Lawrence Welk, Kitkat. Been sooooo many years since I've seen that show. Memories.

      Delete
    3. Net, I love them! They taste like watered down chocolate milk, or a weak cocoa. I have not had one in a while. They are not carbonated, but very refreshing.

      Delete
    4. Oh, KitKat, you just stirred up a bunch of good memories!! I wish our local pbs station would carry the Lawrence Welk show like yours does. Also love Yoo-hoo and SSD! Looking forward to watching more of my SSD dvd's (so far I've only watched the pilot movie, and loved it).
      ~~Jane

      Delete
    5. kitkat, Jim, & Jane...

      We get the Lawrence Welk reruns on Saturdays nights, too, at 7pm! I didn't grow up in that generation, but I still love to watch them. My Momma loved the Lennon Sisters growing up and they are my favorite on there and many others. The Christmas specials are the absolute best when they bring in all the families and small children. So sweet! I sure wish there could be something beautiful and innocent like that today.

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow! I HOPE this happens!! Thank you for keeping us posted, Net. You are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I'm hopeful too. It sounds promising anyway. Martha Williamson, the head writer and producer, delivered a script to Hallmark 2 years ago and they greenlit the series then to return to Hallmark Drama. Course, no one anticipated the virus happening, and that delayed everything. I'm hoping they can still pick up where they left off - and I'm hoping since all the SSD marathons have been on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries lately, the series will remain there too.

      Thank you for commenting - so good to "hear" from you! Your faith is always an encouragement to me. Blessings to you, too! Hugs! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Susan, I totally agree!!! Hoping Hallmark continues to say *YES* to this incredible series! :)

      Delete
  5. BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY! THANKS NET! I HAD NO IDEA ERIC POSTED THAT. I'M WATCHING TONIGHT WITH EVEN GREATER HAPPINESS KNOWING THERE "MAY" BE MORE TO COME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this news brightened your day! Joy cometh in the morning! Psalm 30:5 :)

      Delete
  6. didn't get a chance over the weekend to watch any Christmas. putting in SSD for Christmas now to get in the spirit for the SSD double header tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ - that was an excellent way to celebrate and begin the marathon! I'm always game for the Christmas movie too!

      Delete
  7. Yay!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does any of you guys have the Signed Sealed Delivered movies that are playing tonight on DVD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I recently purchased the 2 boxed sets of SSD which contains all the movies except for the pilot. Net has them shown here on this site. Buying them like this saves on space. Also makes it easier to watch in order.

      Delete
    2. KitKat,the only SSD movie I have is to the altar.

      Delete
  9. Great to hear. Here is hoping it happens. Thanks again Nett.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited about the news about a new SSD movie. I have watched and enjoyed all of them so many times I have lost count

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad these SSD movies bring you so much joy! I feel the exact same way.

      Delete
  11. So excited to see there are 2 more POstables movies Wed Night!!!

    I have never saw the entire episode of Impossible Dream, and I seriously had to fight back the all out tears, it was such a great movie. Love the story of bringing home the very brave soldier and when the little girl sees her mom and runs to her, I cried. When Oliver bought that property, I cried. I LOVE the slow love stories building.

    so excited to get more POstables movies, we need to see shane and oliver get married. and the 4 of them living in the house, the retired POstables house. They are a family, families aren't always just mom dad and kids. But they are the very definition of a family and I cant wait to see more stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, Oh my goodness (SPOILERS AHEAD for anyone who hasn't seen Impossible Dream) --- when they cry at the end scene, especially the little girl, the way she sobs when she first sees her mother get off the plane - it's just beyond fantastic - my eyes always well up with tears too. Those stories are beyond moving and powerful. And the song at the pageant - beautiful! I get Chills! I love all of the patriotism. I agree - those 4 make up a wonderful family. I can just see Norman and Rita having children now and adopting children too. Tears come to my eyes just thinking about all the possibilities!

      Delete
    2. Net, I cried so much during this movie. Tears of joy! This series is patriotic but also spiritual. These 4 actors are exceptionally talented. SSD movies never get boring. Blessings to all who worked to make these.

      Delete
  12. Yaaaayyy! Thank you for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll believe it when it is officially announced. Hallmark has been known to change their minds even after making announcements.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Net, Thank you for continuing to highlight Signed, Sealed, Delivered, especially for viewers who have yet to discover this wonderful and heartwarming series. In this world where we are struggling to navigate through difficult circumstances, SSD provides programs of friendship and reconciliation. How refreshing to tag along with the postal detectives as they solve a mystery--without a murder in the plot! We're all so thrilled to anticipate the next chapters in the lives of our beloved POstables.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jim, Lawrence Welk is on every Sat. night on PBS. My husband enjoys watching because the hosts each week are former members of the band. It is historical! You might enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net