Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 27, 2020

πŸ“« "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To the Altar" Encores TONIGHT on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries πŸ“©


It's Rita and Norman's Wedding Day in...

- Movie #12


This is the last movie in the series, so far!

Storyline via Hallmark: When plans for Rita and Norman’s long-awaited wedding begins falling apart days before their nuptials, their challenges inspire changes that make their wedding more meaningful. Meanwhile, Shane convinces Oliver that the team should urgently focus on finding clues to deliver a package containing a wedding dress.

Stars: Eric Mabius, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson.

This special encore showings of
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To the Altar"
airs Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 7pm-9pm
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

*Also, check the Christmas TV Schedule *HERE* to see the Christmas movies airing this week on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and the Hallmark Channel. If you're watching the RNC convention tonight, like I am, you'll want to be sure and set your DVR.

*If you need DVD information for "Signed, Sealed, Delivered," you can see the Chronological Listings for the complete SSD series - *HERE*!

Blessings to you all, Net




11 comments:

  1. Even though many POstables already have all of Signed, Sealed, Delivered recorded, we still look forward to any opportunity to watch every inspiring and heartwarming movie. "To The Altar" is a beautiful example of why SSD is so loved!πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e.t.m., I know just how you feel! Every time I watch any of the "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies - my heart and spirit are filled with such emotion and joy! Glad you enjoyed this encore showing!

      Delete
    2. These movies are new to me because I did not have HMM until lately. Every one of the SSD movies have been a first viewing and now I am purchasing DVD's as my budget allows. Wish I had known these were available.Of course, if I had found your site, I would have known. So happy you are here Net! Since the POstables will be shown on Drama Channel in the future, I have to plead with Comcast to give us that channel.

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you've discovered these, kitkat! I'm happy to be share these wonderful SSD stories with you!

      I do wonder if they will play any future "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies on Hallmark Drama. They had originally planned to play the sequel "JL Family Ranch: The Wedding Gift" on Hallmark Drama, but now they are playing it on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, so you never know - they may decide to play future SSD movies there, as well.

      Delete
  2. Net, this movie brought so many tears to my eyes! I could barely see the screen at times. Must admit, I laughed a lot also. The writers, the actors, everything about this movie is special. Why can't we have more movies like this where God is honored? Sweetest movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe kitkat, Pass the tissues, for sure! There is so much heart in these stories, I'm always overwhelmed with emotion as I watch each one. We definitely need more "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" type movies. I agree 100%!!!

      Delete
  3. Find the one wedding marathon
    Starts next Saturday
    9am/8c
    HMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labor Day Weekend Movie Marathon
    All Weekend Long
    Start Saturday
    9am/8c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this site. So glad I found it while searching for info on a new ssd movie. Any word on the next movie? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shane! I'm so glad to hear you enjoy visiting here. They were supposed to film a new SSD movie this year, but with the virus and all it didn't happen. Hopefully they will be able to do something next year.

      I so appreciate your comment! Bless you! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the info and bless you and yours as well. :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net