Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, August 28, 2020

Enjoy a Weekend Filled with Family Movies on UPtv and Hallmark! SEE HERE:


Saturday, August 29, 2020:

Love is in the air on UPtv...


Love Finds You in Sugarcreek
7pm/6c.

Love Finds You in Charm
9pm/8c.

Love Finds You in Valentine
11pm/10c.

Runaway Romance
1am/12c.



Saturday, August 29, 2020:

The Hallmark Channel will have some fun rom-coms all day long...


Royal Matchmaker
9am/8c.

Love, Take Two
11am/10c.

Love in Design
1pm/12c.

You're Bacon Me Crazy
3pm/2c.

Fashionably Yours
5pm/4c.

Second Chances
7pm/6c.

Summer Villa
9pm/8c.

Love, Romance & Chocolate
11pm/10c.



Saturday, August 29, 2020:

Catch Mystery Movie Marathons on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries...


Crossword Mysteries: A Puzzle to Die
9am/8c.

Crossword Mysteries: Proposing Murder
11am/10c.

Crossword Mysteries: Abracadaver
1pm/12c.

Chronicle Mysteries: Recovered
3pm/2c.

Chronicle Mysteries: The Wrong Man
5pm/4c.

Chronicle Mysteries: Vines that Bind
7pm/6c.

Chronicle Mysteries: The Deep End
9pm/8c.



Sunday, August 30, 2020:

It's the "Love Come Softly" prairie movies all day on UPtv...


Love Takes Wing
3pm/2c.

Love Finds a Home
5pm/4c.

Love Begins
7pm/6c.

Love's Everlasting Courage
9pm/8c.

Love's Christmas Journey - Part 1
11pm/10c.

Love's Christmas Journey - Part 2
1am/12c.



Sunday, August 30, 2020:

It's a Mystery Woman marathon on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries all day Sunday...


Mystery Woman: Game Time
11am/10c.

Mystery Woman: At First Sight
1pm/12c.

Mystery Woman: Wild West Mystery
3pm/2c.

Mystery Woman: Oh Baby
5pm/4c.

Mystery Woman: Redemption
7pm/6c.

Mystery Woman: In the Shadows
9pm/8c.




Sunday, August 30, 2020:

It's another day of delightful Hallmark Channel rom-com movies...


Walking the Dog
9am/8c.

A Brush with Love
11am/10c.

Harvest Love
1pm/12c.

Season for Love
3pm/2c.

Sun, Sand and Romance
5pm/4c.

My Summer Prince
7pm/6c.

My One & Only
9pm/8c.



I hope you all have a nice weekend 

and can enjoy a movie or two...


Blessings to you all, Net



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SHINING HIS LIGHT:


"So do not worry about tomorrow; 
for tomorrow will care for itself. 
Each day has enough trouble of its own."
~Matthew 6:34


4 comments:

  1. We need more Chronicle Mysteries, Emma Fielding Mysteries, etc....

    Expect new Mystery Movies: Destination Mysteries, Royalty Mysteries, Scrapbook Mysteries, Wine Country Mysteries, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Net, I could not email you as I do not use Outlook for my email so this is the only way I know of to reach you. Periodically I search Amazon for new Hallmark 3 Film Collections and today I found several.Thought I would give you a heads up of what I found:
    Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (Santa's Secret aka Christmas at Cartrights/Family for Christmas/The Mistletoe Promise)
    Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (A Song For Christmas/Hearts of Christmas/Christmas Festival of Ice)
    Hallmark 3 Film Collection (Just Add Romance/The Sweetest Heart/Easter Under Wraps)
    Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (The Christmas Parade/One Starry Christmas/Catch a Christmas Star)
    Previously I wrote to Hallmark Media and then to the "Amazon" vendor that gave us the last selection of 3 film collections....it appeared that Amazon had produced them but they did not but the person who read my email requesting SEVERAL 3 film collections that I would like to see said he would pass it on to the "vendor." I think he did as all of these have at least one of the movies I requested...including Mistletoe Promise!!!! Now I am just hoping for The Perfect Christmas Present. Some of them have movies I have already purchased but I don't care I will just give them to my niece's family! These are listed just as when I found the one's before without price but you can add them to your wish list....which is what I have already done! No guarantees but I am sure they will be for sale sooner than later!!!

    I adore your website and have it in my reader so I don't miss a post. Thanks for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet, for sharing these! I added them all to my wish list, too. It's always interesting when they do these collections. I've noticed some of them can be in different regions, so we'll have to be watchful of that. It's so nice to finally see "Hearts of Christmas!"

      Also, thank you so much for all of the sweet words on my site. That means so much to me. Bless you!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net