Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

In-Lawfully Yours - an UPtv Movie Premiere!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: In-Lawfully Yours

Network: UPtv

Original Air Date: April 12, 2020








CAST:

Chelsey Crisp
Marilu Henner
Joe Williamson
Corbin Bernsen
Phillip Boyd







PLOT:

Storyline via UPtv: A fun-loving woman from New York City moves to a small town to help her recently widowed ex-mother-in-law. Her personality clashes with the locals, and when she goes public with her new relationship with the pastor, the town rallies to kick her out.




Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...


--
*images via: UPtv

8 comments:

  1. from the commercials, it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Denise! Plus, I love that Marilu Henner and Corbin Bernsen are in this movie!

      Delete
  2. This is a favorite movie of mine. It makes me laugh (which we all need right now) and warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the review. I love movies that make me laugh! My favorite Hallmark movies are the ones that have humor with the romance. I'll have to give this a try.
      ~~ Rue

      Delete
    2. Tanya, thank you for sharing with us! I agree with you, we definitely need lighthearted movies right now that will make us laugh! I'm glad to hear this movie will give us that, plus it's heartwarming, too!

      Just like the Bible says... "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine." I do believe we feel better when we are happy inside and that's a great booster to our immune system, which is another thing we all need right now!

      I so appreciate you sharing this review! Easter Blessings to you, Net

      Delete
    3. Rue, I feel exactly the same way! I absolutely love a good rom-com (romantic comedy)! The comedy part of these types of movies can sometimes be the best part!

      Enjoy watching this one - I hope it gives you lots of laughter & giggles! :)

      God bless and Happy Easter to you, Net

      Delete
  3. Will this movie ever air on Uptv again. It's my absolute favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just checked UP's website and it says it will repeat SATURDAY, JUN 26 AT 7:00PM ET.

      I enjoyed this one, too - it is quite hilarious!

      However, I do want to caution for those who haven't seen it, yet, the lead woman's husband is cheating on her and she finds him with the other woman in the very beginning of the movie. So, this one is not for young viewers.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net