Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

NEED a little CHRISTMAS now? Or a Friend? 🌟 SEE HERE:


Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Steven Ackerman

I have seen many messages and comments from people who keep saying how much watching a sweet, simple Hallmark movie means to them right now with all that is going on in the world with the coronavirus.

My prayers certainly go out to everyone who is infected with this virus and those who have to deal firsthand with patients in need of medical assistance. And I know we are all most grateful to those in the service industry who are working hard to fill our shelves with the goods we need and those who are working night and day to feed everyone who is hungry.

Even though we are instructed to practice social distancing in real life, your social interaction here is always welcome! You are a special member of this "It's a Wonderful Movie" family! Please feel free to share in comments below how you are doing and if you have a prayer request.

This is definitely a time of great uncertainty, as we are praying hard for a good outcome. If you are having trouble finding basic supplies at your local stores, you may want to check out various options at Amazon for water, canned goods, cleaning supplies, and paper goods.

While we endure many days of businesses, churches, schools, etc... closed indefinitely, I know so many of us will enjoy a little time of reflection this week - as we look back to The Most Wonderful Time of the Year... Christmas! We had no idea, did we, how wonderful it really was? As I think back now on that special time, I'm going to continue to put my trust in the Prince of Peace, Jesus!


Hopefully, the three Hallmark Christmas movies airing this week will fill all of our hearts with joy and peace...


🌟🌟🌟


Hallmark Drama's
"Home for the Holidays"
classic Christmas movie feature is...
"Help for the Holidays"
on Wednesday, March 18th at 9pm/8c..

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: Although she loves Christmas, Santa's elf Christine (Glau) wonders if there could be more to life than making toys in the North Pole. When Santa receives an emergency wish from a little boy in Los Angeles, he puts Christine on special assignment, sending her to L.A. to give the VanCamp family - mom Sara (La Rue), dad Scott (Gauthier), and their two kids - a holiday wake-up call.



🌟🌟🌟



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
"Miracles of Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"Two Turtle Doves"
on Thursday, March 19th at 9pm/8c.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: Neuroscientist Dr. Sharon Harper, who studies loss and grief, returns to her childhood home following the death of her beloved grandmother to get her affairs in order. She becomes reacquainted with Sam, the disheartened estate lawyer and single dad, grieving for his late wife. It’s both Christmas and her late grandmother’s Will and Testament that challenge Sharon with a quest for a long-lost family heirloom that leads them both to confront old memories with making new ones. When she is faced with choosing between her past and her future, she rediscovers what the holiday --and life-- is truly about.



🌟🌟🌟



Hallmark Channel's
"Countdown to Christmas"
classic Christmas movie feature is
"Picture a Perfect Christmas"
on Friday, March 20th at 8pm/7c.


UPDATE:

*Friday's Schedule on the Hallmark Channel was changed to a Christmas Movie Marathon - SEE HERE!





image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: A photographer whose career is on the fast track yet whose personal life lacks the fulfillment she seeks, finds romance with an unlikely candidate while visiting her grandmother in Bainbridge Island, Washington over the Christmas holiday season.



🌟🌟🌟



I sure hope you are able to relax and enjoy all of the Christmas movies airing this week!

MY PICK of the Week:

All of them! I love "Help for the Holidays" for it's magic child-like, North Pole Christmas wonder!

"Two Turtle Doves" absolutely swept my heart away with the beautiful love story with Sharon (Nikki Deloach) and Sam (Michael Rady), plus there's a precious, precocious little girl and the mystery of a lost ornament!

Lastly, I love the relationship that slowly "develops" in "Picture a Perfect Christmas" between professional photographer Sophie (Merritt Patterson) and David Murphy (Jon Cor), as she and her grandmother are temporarily watching over his adorable nephew, who happens to live next door!

What is your Christmas movie pick of the week?

Be sure to check my Christmas TV Schedule for even more Christmas movies airing in March and April!

Plus, if you haven't already, be sure to take a minute and vote for your favorite TV Movie - HERE!

Take care, Everyone...
Blessings to You All, Net




9 comments:

  1. Dear Net ~
    Thank you for your warm and welcoming site. I am so enjoying the Christmas movies that I put on the DVR this year. So glad I kept them now, and know everyone here understands :)
    Take care and I hope all of us find peace and health in these trying days. Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, Thank you so much for the sweet message. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying all of the Christmas movies once again - that you stored on your DVR. I did exactly the same thing. I have such a hard time erasing any of them. It is so wonderful to escape into the Hallmark world for just a little bit, especially at Christmastime!

      Take care and blessings to you. We're all in this this together... Net

      Delete
  2. I don't know what I'd do without my Hallmark movies right now. I turn to the news as long as I can, but I can only take it so long and then I need my Hallmark fix. Two Turtle Doves is my pick of the week, but I really liked Picture a Perfect Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I understand completely. I have been watching a lot of the news coverage, but it still gets to me, at times, and I need to get away and pray for awhile and do something lighthearted, including watching my favorite Hallmark movies.

      Last night, in preparation for Spring, I watched "Tulips in Spring." It reminds me that we may still be in Winter, however a new season is coming!

      Enjoy the Christmas movies this week.
      Blessings to you... take care, Net

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen Help for the Holidays for a while.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net, I love this site! Most of all, I love your faith in Jesus. My favorite for this week is Two Turtle Doves. Hallmark has been my channel for years, but this is the best I have seen. Have to ask; where did you see Tulips In Spring last night? I love this movie and have been looking for the DVD. I am praying for God to be glorified in this virus crisis. Prayer lifts the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I am to the point I cannot watch more than 5-10 minutes of the news....used to watch for hours while working on my computer. Now my salvation is Hallmark!!!! Two of my favorites (Two Turtle Doves & Picture a Perfect Christmas) that I am so happy are coming this week....already programmed to tape. I am pretty much saving any Christmas movies that I have not bought. Let's just say we have a very large DVD collection! So for now anything that I haven't purchased or are on Amazon on my "wish list" for pre-orders I am saving on my DVR. But I must say I just turn the channel to Hallmark and watch what they are playing! We are hanging in there he's 77 and I am 67 but I had shoulder replacement surgery on Jan 31st so have been at home except for doctor and PT appointments. Hubby goes out here and there if there is anything we are running low on but I stocked up on a lot prior to my surgery. It was sad too but in the end maybe a blessing that we had to cancel our cruise for February 12 with Princess...we had booked in 2018. Now just trying to keep calm amid the hysteria....but in the end we just leave it to our Lord....he got me through breast cancer over 25 years ago!

    Sending my prayers to all during these trying times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallmark Channel to air Christmas movie marathon as more people self-quarantine

    As many folks remain at home to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Hallmark Channel is stepping up to help provide some cheerful entertainment.

    According to Entertainment Tonight, a special Christmas movie marathon is scheduled for this weekend to help ease the nation’s social isolation. It starts on Friday March 20 at 12 p.m. and ends on Sunday, March 22 at 6 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallmark will air 27 original “Countdown to Christmas” holiday movies, including “A Christmas Detour” with Candace Cameron Bure and “Christmas in Rome” starring Lacey Chabert.

    Hallmark’s “In the Key of Love” debut will still air as planned this Saturday at 9 p.m.

    See the full schedule here: https://www.etonline.com/hallmark-channel-schedules-christmas-movie-marathon-during-self-quarantine-exclusive-143313?fbclid=IwAR2yK1pfAVmUFwMYSwEHwrU9ZiuWnZ4M9lWskbxQJgVF5gFxN-bUUB9ooyk

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net