Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, December 6, 2019

A New Christmas Cartoon with Kittens, plus Rudolph & Frosty and A Storybook Christmas!


Tonight's NEW Christmas Entertainment on TV...


Friday, December 6, 2019:

An all new "purr"-fectly sweet cartoon...

Spookely and the Christmas Kittens

image: Holiday Hill Enterprises, LLC

Story details via k6mediagroup.com: Mistletoe was born on Christmas day and when the other kittens saw him… they all ran away. Mistletoe had given up hope of ever having a home. But, when he finds three little lost kittens and meets Spookley the Square Pumpkin, he learns the magic of kindness. Then a surprise gift from Santa changes everything.


*Based on the book Mistletoe and the Christmas Kittens by Joe Troiano
Click Here for details on this book - Available at Amazon!

See the premiere of
Spookely and the Christmas Kittens
(a 45 minute cartoon special)
Friday, December 6, 2019
at 7pm/6c. on Disney Junior

*Following this special on Disney Jr., is a Christmas themed episode of the cartoon, T.O.T.S. titled Santa Baby: Shear Madness.



More... Friday, December 6, 2019:

Could this be...

A Storybook Christmas

image: Lifetime

Storyline via Lifetime: If event planner Celeste Everett (Liebert) is going to save her business and give her niece a happy Christmas season, she is going to need help. When the nanny she hires turns out to be a man (Epstein), Celeste surprisingly realizes she may have also found Christmas love for herself.

A Storybook Christmas premieres
Friday, December 6, 2019
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime

*Please Note: I have not previewed this film, so I don't know, yet, if it will be family friendly. Please be sure to check ratings and use your own discretion when watching.


I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season! I can hardly believe there are less than 20 days until Christmas now! Where does the time go?

As a cat lover, I'm definitely going to be watching the new kitten cartoon, Spookely and the Christmas Kittens. I can hardly resist their little meows and the way they rub on your arm or leg to get your attention. They are so adorable. I've never seen a green kitty cat or pink, blue, or yellow, like the ones featured in the cartoon, so this should be interesting!

Plus, look for the classic cartoons... Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer airing tonight on Freeform!

I recently updated the Christmas TV Schedule with the latest changes, and I've added in even more movies for the week ahead.

Joyous Christmas Blessings to You All! Net

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cute movie! I never heard of that book.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Misty,

      I also thought this one sounds rather cute! Hopefully it's something all the kiddos will enjoy & grown-ups, too! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh... and I hadn't heard of the book, either, but apparently it's very popular!

      Delete
  2. I’m not going to watch this Christmas movie: A Storybook Christmas after all... I’m not so sure about this movie but I have to skip it that movie. I stick with Hallmark movies. I haven’t watch Christmas movies on UP but I love Golden Christmas movies franchise

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true, Jim! Although, I'm actually hear the same thing from all ages... whether it be from my generation, the little ones in my family... all the way up to my Grandmother! I think we're all feeling the rush of the season!

    Trust me, I'm savoring every bit of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so enjoying the Christmas shows this year, Net. There's some pretty good ones so far. I think my favorite has been Christmas Town with Candace Cameron Bure. I've seen it twice. I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Christmas season, my friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net