Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

☀ Which 2019 HALLMARK CHANNEL "SUMMER NIGHTS" MOVIE - Did You Like Best? ๐Ÿ’ฎ #SummerNights @HallmarkChannel ☀ Please Share HERE: ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰



Which "Summer Nights" Movie
did you think shined brightest?

The Hallmark Channel premiered SIX ALL NEW ORIGINAL MOVIES as part of *SUMMER NIGHTS* 2019...








Please share "YOUR TAKE" on this recent block of Original TV movies in comments below by answering these Two Questions...


1. Which "SUMMER NIGHTS" Movie did you like/love the most?

2. Which "SUMMER NIGHTS" Poster (above) do you like best?



Looking forward to hearing all your responses!
Thank you to everyone who shares in comments below!

Blessings, Net


I'll go first...

1. Favorite Movie:

I especially enjoyed two of the new Summer Nights movies...
Love and Sunshine and My One and Only!

In Love and Sunshine, I liked the military theme, the service dog, and the sweet love story. It was so nice to watch their romance bloom over time from their easy-going friendship.

In My One and Only, I enjoyed watching two unlikely characters, who are instantly attracted to one another, fall in love. Plus, the outdoor setting, heartwarming characters, and message of overcoming fear - made this movie such an inspiring, uplifting story.


2. Favorite Poster:

Love and Sunshine - Love the patriotic theme and fireworks!

All Summer Long - Love the bright, nautical features and bridge!

My One and Only - Love Pascale's yellow dress and beautiful country setting!


Now, it's your turn - please share in Comments below...


☀☀☀


34 comments:

  1. Movie - Love and Sunshine

    Poster - Love and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Summer Nights Movies

    Movies:
    My One $ Only
    Love & Sunshine

    Posters:
    Love & Sunshine
    My One & Only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love & Sunshine for both. Needed more scenes with the dog, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, CJ. I believe that this movie had more scenes with Sunshine than movies I've seen lately. I really enjoyed the slo-mo scene of Sunshine running around after her bath. The only other one that I can think of right now with more dog scenes is "Love at First Bark" with Kevin McGarry.

      Delete
  4. All Summer Long. Movie and poster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set of movies were better than I anticipated. Danica, Erin, and Pascale shined.

    1 Love and Sunshine, A Summer Romance, My One and Only

    2 Same

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Summer Romance & My One & Only

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Love and Sunshine / My One and Only (tie!)
    2. My One and Only

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely, hands down, Love and Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love and Sunshine is my favorite movie and All Summer Long is my favorite poster.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Favorite Movies were Love & Sunshine and My One and Only. My Favorite Poster was Love and Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite was All Summer Long. Autumn and Brennan had great chemistry and loved Autumn's character as the boat captain. My second favorite was Love and Sunshine. Love that Sunshine was a dog! Posters in that order as well. Thanks, Net!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Summer Romance for both

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked All Summer Long most for both the movie and the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed all of these summer films! My favorite was All Summer Long. My favorite poster was My One & Only.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love and Sunshine for both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely loved Love and Sunshine. Watched it twice. Poster: My One & Only

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite movie and poster is Love & Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Favorites--A Summer Romance & All Summer Long

    Favorite posters--Love & Sunshine & My One & Only

    Pretty strong summer favorites

    ReplyDelete
  19. Favorite Summer Night Movies 2019

    1. A Summer Romance
    2. Love & Sunshine
    3. All Summer Long
    4. My One & Only
    5. Rome Love
    6. Taste of Summer

    Favorite Summer Night Poster

    1. A Summer Romance
    2. Love & Sunshine
    3. All Summer Long
    4. Rome Love
    5. My One & Only
    6. Taste of Summer

    ReplyDelete
  20. I guess a summer romance because of setting,love and sunshine because of the shout out to military men and dogs. didnt understand order selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of the 6 movies this is the order I liked them 1-6

      Delete
  21. Love and Sunshine was my favorite for everything!! All of the movies were great! Enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1. Which "SUMMER NIGHTS" Movie did you like/love the most?
    That would have to be My One and Only

    2. Which "SUMMER NIGHTS" Poster (above) do you like best?
    A Summer Romance

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved them all (did not get to watch My One & Only yet though). Tried to put them order to my liking, which was hard because I really enjoyed them all.

    1. Love and Sunshine
    2. A Taste of Summer
    3. All Summer Long
    4. A Summer Romance
    5. Rome in Love
    6. My One & Only (last only because I haven't not gotten to watch it yet).

    Poster: My One & Only.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite movie was Love and Sunshine! Loved the storyline.
    Others were pretty much tied, but I didn't care for Rome In Love or A Taste of Summer. Although, well acted, Rome In Love just didn't have the magic. A Taste of Summer had no romance to me!

    Misty

    Favorite poster is My One and Only. 2nd is Love and Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tied for 1st place: All Summer Long and Rome In Love
    Poster: Rome In Love

    ReplyDelete
  26. Favorite movie
    love and sunshine
    a summer romance

    Favorite poster
    love and sunshine
    my one and only

    ReplyDelete
  27. Favorite movie - My One and Only + A Summer Romance

    Can't pick between the two! My One and Only - I love the pairing between Pascale Hutton and Sam Page. Love Pascale in any movies, really! Cute love story and unique storyline. The hot air balloon scene just made swooooon.
    "A Summer Romance" - Erin Krakow won me over. Super standard love story but the chemistry was great. Love the sense of family in here too.

    Favorite poster - Rome in Love + All Summer Long (to be honest both had great potential as favorite movie and I had high hopes for both, but somewhere along the way both fell flat to me :()

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Net,

    Which Summer movie won?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Namegirl- That is a great question! I actually didn't take a poll on this one. This post is just for everyone to casually share their personal favorites from Summer Nights.

      If you can see the far right column (you have to view web version on mobile device) - there is a section titled Your Take - and after each season/holiday I ask everyone to share their favorites. There are links there to each one we've done - since Summer Nights 2016!

      From time to time, it's kind of fun to randomly look back and see what everyone liked from each section of films.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net