Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, September 23, 2019

SOMETHING EXCITING & NEW to SHARE with YOU!


image via: https://itsawonderfullifestyle.blogspot.com

Happy First Day of FALL, Y’all!

Today I want to introduce you to something truly wonderful and brand new that I just know you will instantly “fall” in love with! My precious, creative Sister, Nea, has a brand new blog, and I want to invite YOU to her web-site launch of: It’s a Wonderful LifeStyle! Isn’t that name clever and familiar?

Imitation, as Anne Shirley says in Anne of Green Gables, “is the sincerest form of flattery!” Truly, as the younger sister, I’ve been imitating and following her around all my life- to sharing toys and dolls in our childhood, and now - fashion, beauty, dreams, and lots more… It’s fun, I must admit, to have the tables turned, for once.

I am deeply honored that she chose the name, It’s a Wonderful LifeStyle for her blog, as I just love the way it incorporates my site, It’s a Wonderful Movie + our families’ favorite Christmas movie, It’s a Wonderful Life! For generations our entire family has watched this movie together, and I’m sure it’s the same in many of your homes, as well.

That genuine warm feeling you get when you watch that beloved Christmas classic is the same sentiment you will receive each time you enter It’s a Wonderful LifeStyle. From her strong faith in the Lord, to her incredible sense of style, I just know you will love meeting my sweet Sister and seeing all of her amazing creations and design ideas. In fact, if you’ve seen some of my birthday celebrations here… then you’ve already seen some of them! Plus, she’s been behind the scenes all along here at It’s a Wonderful Movie, giving me advice, tips, & suggestions! That’s a little sneak peek to what Nea’s site is about, but she’ll give you the full scoop when you visit there.

Without further ado… please click here to visit It’s a Wonderful LifeStyle and be sure to leave a comment and say hello. My Sis is new to all of this – so I’m sure she would appreciate all the love & support you can give. Thank you all for being such faithful followers and dear friends here!

Enjoy your visit…
Blessings on your day! Net

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely new source for fashion and dΓ©cor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I look forward to reading her posts!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, thank you! You've been such a dear friend here; I know Nea will love hearing from you too! :)

      Delete
  3. I signed up - looks so nice. Good luck to your sister!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken, I appreciate your response! I know your support will mean so much to her! Thank you for subscribing to future posts! :)

      Delete
  4. So excited for Nea! Wonderful idea, and I am already signed up and ready to follow her as I do you! God bless you both.
    - Becky P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, oh thank you so much for following here and following my Sister too! I'm so excited and happy for her, and I'm overjoyed by your sweet comment! God bless you! :)

      Delete
  5. Will I be able to watch these shows on computer if I do not carry Hallmark....would love to but need to know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new Hallmark movie premieres only air on the Hallmark Channel or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. For now, we cannot view them on Hallmark Movies Now.

      There are other streaming sources that do carry the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. One such source is FrndlyTV. You can stream this and watch on your computer. They have 12 channels- including the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama.

      I do not have this, personally, so I don't know all the ins & outs of the service or how well it works, but you can check out there web-site - here.

      Hope this info helps! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net