Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, July 12, 2019

🎁 HALLMARK CHANNEL gets into the Holiday Spirit with CHRISTMAS in JULY - TODAY!!! 🎁



HALLMARK gives us another great gift today as CHRISTMAS IN JULY - *Christmas Keepsake* begins on the Hallmark Channel and *Gold Crown Christmas* continues on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!

Here's today's schedule in Eastern Standard Time...

Friday, July 12, 2019:

Marrying Father Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 1 AM

The Christmas Train ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 3 AM

Memories of Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 AM

Christmas Everlasting ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 7 AM

Finding Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 AM

Home & Family - Christmas in July! ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

A Princess for Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 AM

Christmas with Holly ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 1 PM

Christmas Next Door ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

Magic Stocking ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 3 PM

Christmas in Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Hearts of Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 5 PM

Reunited at Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

Rocky Mountain Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 7 PM

Mingle All the Way ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Once Upon a Christmas Miracle ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM

A Royal Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 11 PM



for more Christmas movies airing on TV!

Merry Christmas in July
to my It's a Wonderful Movie family!

Joyous Blessings, Net




Click here for new Hallmark Christmas movies
on DVD!

3 comments:

  1. I leave my tv on in my bedroom 24/7 (for me and the cats when I am gone) and I switched it to Hallmark Channel when I left this AM, so when I walk in he door, yippeeeeeeee I will see Hallmark Christmas movies yay!!!!!!!!!!!! In the past I have not been happy that they seemed to only play the older movies at 2 am, but this year, there are many evenings during the week that I see back to back to back older movies, like Snow Bride, A Christmas Detour and Christmas Under Wraps, so I am so happy I will get to see some of those and not only in the middle of the night. while I love those movies, I always hope that for someone new to Hallmark, they will see it at 8 pm when they happen to look thru channels and fall in love with Hallmark like I did, from the older movies that were new at the time :) Merry Christmas in July, I think I am making some Christmas cookies this weekend to bring to work to spread the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, July 12, 2019

      Ahh Sabrina, spoiling those kitty babies. Love it! And loving Christmas in July!

      Thank you Net for keeping us updated!

      Delete
    2. Mmmmmmmmm... Christmas Cookies.

      Mark2 iWs

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net