Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

⛄Baby, It's C❄LD OUTSIDE⛄ Stay cozy Inside and Share which Hallmark WINTERFEST Movie Warmed your Heart! #YourTake @hallmarkchannel #Winterfest ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰


"A Winter Princess," "Winter Love Story"
and "SnowComing"


Share the BEST of WINTERFEST!


To start off this year, the Hallmark Channel premiered FIVE NEW ORIGINAL MOVIES as part of *WINTERFEST*!

Please share "YOUR TAKE" on this recent block of Original TV movies in comments below by answering these Two Questions... (you can choose more than one!)

1. Which "WINTERFEST" movie did you like/love the most?

2. Which "WINTERFEST" movie poster (above) do you like best?



And, if you're curious which Winterfest movie won me over?

1.) Well..... I thought they were all pretty great, but my top favorite from this Winterfest is "Winter Castle." There was just something about that ice castle that I found completely mesmerizing, plus Emilie Ullerup and Kevin McGarry were perfect together! So cute!

As we are experiencing our own frigid temperatures now, I'm not sure the idea of staying at a Winter Castle sounds appealing, but it was truly enchanting on screen!

2.) My favorite poster from Winterfest is "Winter Love Story;" it just looks so warm and cozy! The crackling fire in the background with a good book is the ideal image for this cold winter's day! Plus, Jen Lilley and Kevin McGarry were exceptionally wonderful together, as well!

Also, I think the poster for "A Winter Princess" is lovely, too! I only wish we could see more of her gorgeous dress!

Looking forward to hearing your favorites from Winterfest!

Blessings, Net


23 comments:

  1. Poster: A Winter Princess
    Movie: One Winter Proposal

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your picks. Winter Castle was the best and made such interesting conversation during commercial breaks with my family( such as how do you sleep on ice and how can you have a fireplace in a ice castle). My girls really enjoyed the part in the movie where they sang "She will be coming around the Mountain"...it was such a cute funny part. As for the poster I would have to agree with you on that one too...that movie would be my 2nd fav. I also love your new background and products listed...it all looks so sweet! Watching a movie with my family today and staying in from the bitter cold sounds like a plan...I just hope everyone has a place to go...my heart breaks for ones that don't! I pray God protects all during this deep freeze! Thank you Net for sharing your warm thoughts, they always brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Although I adored the proposal from One Winter Proposal, Winter Love Story was my favorite. Jen & Kevin were so much fun together and I think I could relate since they both playes writers.
    2. Favorite poster is Winter Princess. Just love the beauty & ethereal nature of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter Love Story was my favorite movie and poster. I thought it was such an interesting story! Winter Castle was a very close 2nd for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Shawna! For me also Winter Love Story as favorite movie and poster!

      Delete
  5. Top movie- Winter Live Story followed closely by A Winter Princess
    Best poster-One Winter Proposal- Loved the four friends and it was my third favorite movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you Net. I loved Winter Castle and the poster for Winter Love story was definitely my favorite poster. I really enjoyed Winter Castle, A Winter Princess, Winter Love Story, and SnowComing. I have rewatched all of those 4 several times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you hit the nail on the head with both the movie you like and the poster you like. Added bonus was the dog being included in the poster. And, of course, you can't go wrong if Kevin McGarry is in a movie. Love to hear him sing also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes Net, me too!! Emillie is such a darling girl and highlights every movie she's in. I loved the pairing with Kevin; such a handsome couple. The castle etchings were beautiful and the bedrooms looked so cozy in spite of being surrounded by ice. Thumbs up on the poster, too!! Stay warm, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite Winterfest movies:
    Winter Castle
    One Winter proposal
    Winter Love Story

    My favorite movie poster:
    Winter Castle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winter Castle & Snow Coming the best movies. I loved the cast in both movies. That is why I could not pick one. With you on the poster. Winter Love Story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite was Winter Love Story with a close second of Snowcoming. Poster choice is Winter Love Story. Can't beat a cute couple, cute dog, books, and a fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the princess undercover premise of "A Winter Princess" as it was a departure from the normal trope. I also thought that the Chris McNally and Natalie Hall pairing just worked well ..so needless to say my fave poster and movie for Winterfest was "A Winter Princess"! ....and while we`re sweating through extreme high summer temperatures in Down Under, I hope everyone is keeping warm during the icy weather in NE of US. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ashipper... As I am staring at 5 inches of snow and slush... it's hard to even imagine your world is summer, with hot temps and bright sunshine! Please send some of it our way! (ha!ha!) If only, right? Thanks so much for sharing. We are, indeed, keeping as warm as possible, and it feels kind of odd to say right now, but keep cool! :)

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  13. While Winterfest made my time fighting the Flu, more endurable, I had a clear favorite despite enjoying each one. That favorite movie and poster is Winter Love Story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed all the movies, but my favorite movie is Winter Castle, and favorite poster is Winter Love Story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Winter Love Story was an enjoyable movie and my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. One Winter Proposal was my favorite with Winter Love Story being a very very close second! I liked A Winter Princess as 3rd....loved the different family plot in this one. Was very refreshing to finally see a royal family being understanding instead of causing lots of trouble.
    Hoping for a 3rd installment of Winter Proposal...have to see what happens with Megan & Sean!
    Winter love Story for poster!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Winter Princess for both movie & poster for me! There's just something about the royal movies that get me every time! ๐Ÿฐ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Winter Love Story
    Snow coming-poster

    ReplyDelete
  19. Winter Love Story gets my pick for both! The unique storyline and the great chemistry made it a winning combination for me. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved Snowcoming and One Winter Proposal.

    The poster for Winter Love Story is lovely and cozy with the dog and crackling fire.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I had to pick for the best Winter movies of 2019
    Winter Love Story
    A Winter Princess

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net