Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, December 17, 2018

CUTE CHRISTMAS SWEATERS - Seen on TV! - in HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES!


Ever watched a Hallmark Christmas movie and just fell in love with the cute (not ugly!) Christmas sweater an actor or actress was wearing? Well, over the years and recently, I've located a few (or more!) that are the perfect way to feel festive during the holiday season!

images: Hallmark Crown Media

I already have some of these in my closet, and I just love wearing them! In fact, they always put me in the spirit, and even complete strangers compliment me on how fun my sweater is -whenever I wear one of them!

Now... here's your chance to snag one (or more) of the sweaters worn by your favorite stars in the Hallmark Christmas Movies!


Megan Park's Reindeer Christmas Sweater
from "Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas"
is available from Amazon, see here!


This sweet Rudolph Christmas Sweater features a 3D Scarf and Bells! It's the ideal, perfect sweater for a Christmas party or whenever you feel like spreading Christmas cheer!

See if Amazon has your size - here!


Rachel Boston's Reindeer Christmas Sweater
from "A Rose for Christmas"
is still available from Amazon, see here!



A few weeks ago I was asked if it might be possible to locate Rachel Boston's Christmas sweater from "A Rose for Christmas." I was pleasantly surprised to find it, and YES, it is, indeed, available to purchase - via Amazon!

And even better... it's available for Women, Men, and Youth Sizes!
(Sizes may be limited; however, they change daily, so be sure to check back for additional sizes!)


Plus, this sweater is available for your Dog, too! You can keep your doggy warm this winter in this festive sweater - and you can match!


Brooke D'Orsay's Reindeer Christmas Sweater
from "Miss Christmas"
is still available from Amazon, see here!


I own this sweater, too, and just love it! This particular shade of red is so vibrant and cheerful! And yes, Rudolph has quite the red nose! It's adorable and so fun to wear!

Check Amazon for your size, and if you don't see your size today, be sure to check back as they sometimes re-stock these items!



The entire "Miss Christmas" cast participated in the Christmas Sweater fun - and you can get their sweaters, too!

Seen on the father (pictured above) in "Miss Christmas"
Also seen in "Finding Santa" during the Christmas sweater party scene.

Seen on the sister (pictured above) in "Miss Christmas"



Seen on the boy (pictured above) in "Miss Christmas"


Candace Cameron Bure's Reindeer Christmas Sweater
from "Switched for Christmas"
is still available from Amazon, see here!


I own this soft, cozy Christmas sweater and just love it! In fact, I gifted it last Christmas to my Momma and Sisters - and they love it, too! The sparkly gold sequin reindeer pops on this festive red sweater! (By the way, it is also available in a lovely shade of green, white, black, and pink - and it's machine washable!)

Check to see if Amazon has your size - here!
(sizes may be limited!)


Hope you enjoy decking the halls
with one of these festive Christmas sweaters
this Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Joyous Blessings to you all! Net

9 comments:

  1. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, December 17, 2018

    Hey Net! I own the reindeer sweater from Miss Christmas too. Love it! I wore it to our Church Christmas Supper last night. Got a lot of good compliments. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Joyce... I LOVE the fact that we both have Brooke's reindeer sweater! How fun! Don't you just feel like *Miss Christmas* whenever you wear it?

      So glad to hear you got so many compliments on it! :)

      Merry Christmas to You!!! Net

      Delete
  2. I bought the one from A Roe For Christmas! Thank you so much for finding it! Now, hopefully we can find the one from Small Town Christmas too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy, Grace, you were still able to get Rachel's Christmas sweater! I noticed there were sizes a week or so ago for the men (in the same sweater) and now it seems to be sold out. (unless they re-stock) It's a good thing you grabbed one of the women's sweaters when you did - before they go! Please keep us posted on how it works out! Hope you love it! :)

      I'm planning to wear Candace's reindeer sweater (featured above!) today!

      Merry Christmas!!! Net

      Delete
  3. Love the white Christmas sweater with pearls on neckline and sleeves in A Merry Christmas Match 2019! Where can I purchase one??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that sweater in the movie! It is very unique & pretty with all the pearls. Unfortunately, I have not located it, yet, but if I do, I'll be sure and let you know!

      Delete
    2. I just saw an ivory pearl sweater that reminds me of the one you are looking for. It's not currently available, but maybe you can locate it somewhere else.

      I would have to go back through the movie to check if it's the exact one, but this sweater by Rag & Bone reminded me of the pearl embellished detail, especially down the arm.

      See it at Revolve: https://www.revolve.com/rag-bone-jemima-sweater/dp/RGBR-WK25/

      Delete
  4. I would like to find the Santa Faces sweater worn by Ashley Williams in "Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon has the Elf sweater (I believe you are referring to) that Ashley Williams and Niall Matter wore in "Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater" - available for both men and women.

      Men's sweater link: https://amzn.to/3IzpRst

      Women's sweater link: https://amzn.to/3KBSEOE

      I hope this helps; it is such a cute part of the movie.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net