Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas on TV: Lifetime's New Christmas Movie Tonight + AMC Premieres "All I Want for Christmas Is You" Cartoon!


Friday, December 7, 2018:

You'll "FIND" this Friday Night Lifetime Christmas Movie Premiere Tonight...

image: Lifetime

Storyline via Lifetime: After years of missing family gatherings, New York City event planner Whitney Kennison (Tiya Sircar) is off to Chicago to spend Christmas with Grandma Frances (Diane Ladd). Excited that her granddaughter is finally home for the holidays, Frances decides to bestow Whitney with the precious Kennison family Christmas ornaments. But when Whitney mistakenly throws out the box of ornaments, Grandma Frances must... click here to read more...

See the premiere of Christmas Lost & Found
Friday, December 7, 2018
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime

*Encores: Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 12:01 AM!


❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆


More... Friday, December 7, 2018:

Based on the iconic Christmas song and popular illustrated book of the same name...

Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You

DVD image via:  Universal Pictures

Storyline via Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: When little Mariah (Breanna Yde) sees a darling little puppy named "Princess" at the pet store, she suddenly knows exactly what she wants for Christmas. Before her Christmas wish can come true, she must prove that she can dog-sit her uncle's dog, Jack, a scraggly rascal; in fact, the worst dog in the county! Jack turns Mariah and her family's perfect holiday preparations upside down in hilarious ways. It wasn't exactly the Christmas she wished for…it was more than she ever wanted.

See Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You
Friday, December 7, 2018
at 8pm/7c. on AMC

*Available on DVD, Soundtrack, and Streaming!



I hope you enjoy the new movie tonight and the cartoon's TV premiere! Last night I watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's a Wonderful Life" with my family. Oh my, those two are definitely THE BEST, and nothing can ever quite compare! The emotion, inspiration, and memories they both bring through the years is so precious and endearing. My eyes were welled up with tears at the end. It happens every time... no matter how many times I've seen "It's a Wonderful Life!" I looked around the room at my family, and I was not alone in needing a tissue. What a truly *wonderful* time! We'll be watching "It's a Wonderful Life" again on Christmas Eve, as we gather with even more family and anticipate Santa's arrival... which is coming soon!

Be sure to check the Christmas TV Schedule - so you don't miss any of your favorites this holiday season!

*Please note: I have not previewed this new Lifetime film above... so please be certain to check ratings before viewing.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!
Joyous Blessings to You All!!! Net

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping us up on all the good movies out there! It can get confusing but you steer us through it and I’m grateful to know when and where! You do a great job and service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch tv last night but I hope I get to see the one with Mariah C. singing! This looks so cute! Enjoy your weekend! I'll hike...and then watch tv! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Net, It's a Wonderful Life has that same effect on me. I know what's coming, but it still gets me every time. Knowing you feel the same way makes me like you even more, and I already like you a whole lot!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net