Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

πŸ‘—πŸŽ„ Dresses, Coats, Scarves, Hats and More... from Hallmark's Christmas Movies! πŸŽ„πŸ‘—


Have you ever wanted to know where to get the beautiful clothes the actresses wear in the Hallmark Christmas Movies? I'll share below some of the ones I have discovered recently, and hopefully you'll find something for your wish list!

Candace Cameron Bure - Hallmark Crown Media

As Candace Cameron Bure hosted the "Miracles of Thanksgiving" event on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, she wore a lovely velvet ruby gown by the designer Jill Jill Stuart. (the repeat of the first name is intentional).

image: Amazon/ShopBop

The dress is still available on Amazon's site through ShopBop! Sizes are limited and going fast!



You can cook Christmas dinner in Candace Cameron Bure's 'Dough, A Deer' apron!

image: Candace Cameron Bure / Dayspring

via Dayspring: "As featured in Hallmark's movie, "A Shoe Addict's Christmas," this Candace Cameron Bure 'Dough, A Deer' Christmas flare bib apron with pocket, brought to you by DaySpring, adds fun and fashion to your kitchen."



In "Return to Christmas Creek," actress Tori Anderson wears this festive, red, single breasted walker coat.

image: Hallmark Crown Media

I found a similar one - that is super cute and perfect for the Holiday season and throughout the winter!

image: Amazon

Visit HERE for details on this classic red coat!

Christmas Joy - image: Hallmark Crown Media

It's also similar to Danielle Panabaker's coat in "Christmas Joy!"


Love this cute red puffer coat Tori Anderson also wears in the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie "Return to Christmas Creek?"

screen grab- Tori Anderson in "Return to Christmas Creek"

Well, I found one that looks just like it - available at Amazon for a really great price!

image: Amazon

It's Lightweight, Water-Resistant, Packable, and Machine Washable!
See details HERE!



I also happened upon a similar cute white striped sweater, almost like the one Tori is wearing above with the red puffer jacket!

image: Amazon

See details on the Crewneck Stripe Sweater - HERE!



In "Karen Kingsbury's Maggie's Christmas Miracle," the mother receives the cutest reindeer Rudolph slippers from Casey!

image: Hallmark Crown Media / screen grab from movie

image: Amazon

These adorable slippers are still available from Amazon to wear or gift this Christmas!



In "Christmas at Pemberley Manor" Jessica Lowndes wears this darling red swing-style coat!

Christmas at Pemberley Manor - Hallmark Crown Media

It's the Via Spiga Women's Double Breasted Wool Skating Coat - available at Amazon... perfect for the Holiday Season!



In "Road to Christmas," Jessy Schram is seen wearing a star sweater - while on her road trip with Chad Michael Murray...

image: Hallmark Crown Media


image: Jcrew

It's the Jcrew Tippi sweater in embroidered stars!

Unfortunately, this item has been so popular, it has sold out at Jcrew & Amazon!

However, I did find several listings of the J.Crew Stars Crewneck Sweater on Ebay!



In "Christmas at Graceland," Kellie Pickler performs in the stunning Adrianna Papell Sleeveless V-Back Tea Length Dress!

image: Hallmark Crown Media

It appears to have sold out quickly, but I did spot it on Ebay - see Here!

image: Ebay

I also found a similar dress by Adrianna Papell at Macys!

image: Macys

Adrianna Papell - Rhinestone High-Low Dress


In the Hallmark Christmas movies - the actresses always wear lovely coats and SCARVES... lots and lots of pretty winter warm, cozy looking SCARVES!

A Veterans Christmas - Hallmark Crown Media

Erin Krakow - Marrying Father Christmas


Here are some lovely scarves I've found... similar to the ones they wear in the movies!

image: Amazon





J Crew Factory - Women's - Chenille Cable Knit Neck Scarf




C.C Exclusives Solid and Multi Color Cable Kint Infinity Scarf




MOTINE Tartan Blanket Scarf

A Variety of Colors Available!


image: Amazon



I hope you found something you’ll enjoy
this Christmas Season!

Merry Christmas to You All!
Blessings, Net

51 comments:

  1. I love Candace! She is fun to watch. I want these slippers. Thank You for letting us know about this movie as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for sharing, gibbygoo56! I love watching Candace's Hallmark movies too!

      Aren't those slippers adorable? FYI - They are super soft in person!

      Merry Christmas!!! Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all of your work on this post. It was fun to see the cute clothes! Thanks for including the links, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Susan! I'm so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed it! Thanks so much! :)

      Blessings & Merry Christmas to You! Net

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love that! I also love the apron Tori Anderson wore in Return to Christmas Creek. I"ll try and find that one. I have a dish towel with a similar design. I have a couple of CC scarves myself. They are stylish, pretty and warm! I also have a pillow that was in Christmas at Reindeer Lodge. It's a reindeer pillow that I found at Michael's last year. Thanks again, Net and if I can find out about the apron from Christmas Creek, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I loved your comment, Barbara! I have a CC ivory cable knit hat just like Candace's in "Dead Over Heels: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery!" I love it! The CC brand is well made and so cozy! Glad you love your things, too!

      How fun that you spotted your Christmas pillow in the movie, "Romance at Reindeer Lodge!" I will be sure to look for it next time I watch. That is such a cute movie!

      Oh, and I see you've commented below with exciting news on the apron from "Return to Christmas Creek"...

      Blessings & Merry Christmas!!! Net

      Delete
  4. Found the apron, Net! It's Toile Holiday apron and is available at Kitchen Kapers for $19.99! Guess I'll have to get myself (another) Christmas present!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Awesome find, Barbara! Isn't it so fun when you find the item you've been searching for! I have always loved the look of toile - with the gorgeous wintry scenes!

      I bet this will probably find it's way under someone else's Christmas tree now, too, since you shared this news!

      Thank you soooo much for sharing! :)
      A very Merry Christmas season to You! Net

      Delete
  5. It is so much fun finding these Hallmark treasures. I'll be ordering my apron soon. Thanks again for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! Hope you enjoy your apron so much throughout the season!

      Merry Christmas! Blessings to you! Net

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I appreciate that so much! You're welcome! :)

      Merry Christmas! Net

      Delete
  7. I just watched Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane and fell in love with the red coat Rumi was wearing on Christmas day at the end of the movie. Any ideas where I might be able to find one? I've googled, but haven't had any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't watched this one, yet, Kellie, but I'll be sure to keep a look out for the coat when I do!

      Blessings & Merry Christmas!!! Net

      Delete
  8. This site is awesome! I'm obsessed with Emily Osment's blue plaid coat in Christmas Wonderland - I've been looking for it like crazy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have excellent taste! Emily Osment's gorgeous blue and black plaid coat seen in the Hallmark movie, "Christmas Wonderland," is by Burberry London. I checked Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom online, and neither are currently selling it. Hopefully, you are able to locate it someplace!

      Merry Christmas to You! Joyous Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too :-)

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love Emily Osment’s blue dress she wears in, “Christmas Wonderland”. Does anyone know where to find it or who the designer is?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori Loughlin wore a wrap-style coat toward the beginning of the movie, when pretending to have lost her watch. It was white with faux fur cuffs and a gold zipper. Where can I get that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ones Jessy wore her sweater with golden stars but I brought turtleneck sweaters with golden stars at Walmart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know where I can find the cute white linen shirt lacy chabert wore in Love on Safari last year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Jackiet48... Lacey wears lots of cute white tops in Love on Safari. If you could take a look at pics on my Love on Safari page - and let me know which one specifically I'll try to help! :)

      Delete
  13. How do you find this info out? Please post more!! πŸ’• Saw the 2019 movie preview and saw a white/ivory coat I really want!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bobc! Glad you enjoyed this fashion post! I sometimes recognize a certain dress or top by designer, and other times, I have do a little research. It's a lot of fun when I find them and can share with all of you.

      By the way, who was wearing the white/ivory coat you are interested in?

      Delete
  14. Trying to find the red jacket wit fur hood worn on Hallmark's Christmas Scavenger Hunt movie..Do you know where I can get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I haven't tracked down her exact red puffer coat, yet, but I've seen some similar looks! Unfortunately, her coat was most likely from last season or possibly older, so it won't probably be available now, unless it's on Ebay or something.

      Amazon has two similar styles:

      Betsey Johnson Coat -
      Click Here to see amazon.com

      Epsion Women's Hooded Puffer Jacket -
      Click Here to see amazon.com

      And Kohls has one similar by Steve Madden -
      Click Here to see Kohls.com

      If I do see the exact coat - I'll be sure to let you know! These puffer jackets are all pretty cute, too! Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    2. i know this a little over a month later but i found the exact jacket you are looking for. its made by Rudsak and its called montreal. women's safety red down coat.

      Delete
  15. looking for the red coat in Christmas at the Palace =.. the one she is wearing at the ice rink with the Burberry scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm??? I'll have to take another look at the movie and let you know. Since it's from last year, it is typically harder, but not impossible! :)

      Delete
    2. It's a mackage adali coat! It's 700.00 or so though and trimmed with racoon which surprised me ;( . Hope this helped! Still looking for the real sweater coat....

      Delete
    3. Thank you for sharing details on the coat. That's definitely the one from Christmas Scavenger Hunt! I, too, am a bit surprised they chose one with real fur. That's not necessary, at all, these days when faux fur typically looks just as nice.

      I think the Betsey Johnson coat I suggested looks just as nice and it's faux fur.

      Plus, Amazon also has the Epsion Women's Hooded Thickened Long Down Jacket which is another similar look. It's available in lots of various sizes!

      Delete
  16. Hi! Stumbled on your page! I'm finding they often wear Free People especially Lacey, but do you have any idea on the real ombre sweater duster that Brittany Bristow wears in Christmas Next Door? I tracked the beautiful Black velvet with embroidered flowers, too bad it's vintage :(, but no luck on the real one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for something similar to that embroidered velvet coat, my daughter loved it, but no luck.

      Delete
  17. Looking for the rose colored jacket Autumn Reeser is wearing in Christmas Under the Stars - it zips down the side and has a hood. Also the plum colored jacket she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find Autumn Reeser's coats & more of her fashion from her movie "Christmas Under the Stars" on my Sister's blog- here:
      https://itsawonderfullifestyle.blogspot.com/2019/11/autumn-reesers-fashion-from-hallmarks-christmas-under-the-stars.html

      Both coats are so beautiful... Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  18. I'm not sure if my question got lost. I'm looking for the teal or turquoise sweater coat that Brittany Bristow wears in Christmas Next Door? The Black one I located but itsi vintage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Brittany Bristow! I will have to take a look at her sweater coat again and let you know. If we can locate a brand, you might be able to find it on Ebay or elsewhere!

      Delete
  19. Here we are a year later and another movie. I love the fact that you were able to let everybody know where to get “the look “from last year‘s movie. Can you by chance find out where to Purchase items shown in the 2019 movie the mistletoe secret hallmark channel of course. There is a gray white and tan scarf that Kelly Pickler wears that is simply drop dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. In the movie "A Merry Christmas Match", Lindsey Gort wore a stunning white sweater with pearl accents around the neck, sleeves and down the arm. I can't find info on it anywhere. Do you know how to find the supplier name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I searched for that lovely sweater, but was not able to locate it. So sorry. I did see similar styles at H&M and another one by Rachel Parcell. Hope that helps. I thought it was such a fun, beautiful sweater, too, with all the pretty pearls!

      Delete
  21. Hi! I don’t know if my original question was lost but I am still searching for the light colored coat worn by Jen Lilley in Hallmark’s Winter Love Story. It is the one she is wearing while looking in the window of the bookstore. It is a beautiful coat with large pockets and zippers. I would appreciate finding the maker of this coat and where I might purchase it. Can anyone help? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a huge Hallmark fan. I would love to know about the scarves Erin Krakow wore in Finding Father Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I’m a huge Hallmark fan and love all the clothes. I’m searching for the camel colored coat Teryl Rothery wore in Christmas Getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just watched the Xmas movie: Sense, Sensibility & Snowmen and I loved the long green and red sweater that Erin Krakow was wearing, would like to know where to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been looking for the winter coat that Nicky Whelan wore in Romance at Reindeer Lodge. It is quilted, has toggle buttons, hood, and a round emblem on shoulder. I have trying to make out the label but can't.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello I watched the hallmark movie 12 gifts of Christmas and I fell in love with Katrina laws white jacket with the little gold sparkles and the goldfish buttons and I’m dying to get one like it anyway you could possibly track it down I’d be greatful thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I knew who the designer of Katrina's coat is for you. I have an image of it in my post of 12 Gifts of Christmas.

      I do know Katrina Law's black dress was from Anthropologie and Donna Mills' red dress is by Kate Spade.

      Unfortunately, since the movie is from 2015 it's even harder to find the lovely ivory coat you are seeking.

      Delete
  27. Hi!!
    I love Hallmark! Especially the holiday movies!!! I've been trying to find out if anyone knows where too find the turquoise and black long sweater coat, that Brittany Bristow wears in Christmas next door??

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net