Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, February 25, 2016

The "It's a Wonderful Movie" Family TV Awards are Coming!!!



Stay Tuned to "It's a Wonderful Movie" next week as the Polling begins for the "Family Movie Awards"... as we honor our Favorites from TV last year!!!

Nominees will include Family TV Films featured on the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, UP, INSP, Lifetime, Disney, NBC, and More!!!

The Awards will be a little different this year... so watch closely as all will shortly be revealed!!!

To be Continued...


Results from Previous Years... (added here by request!)

2014 results
(include 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered For Christmas' and more!)

2013 results
(include 'When Calls the Heart' and more!)
 
2012 results
(include 'Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade' and more!)
 
2011 results
(include 'Trading Christmas' and more!)

2010 results
 (include the movie 'Emma' and more!)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I will be glued to your site next week as I've been waiting for this all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I'm a huge fan of Hallmark, so I look forward to when you do this every year and seeing who is nominated from the previous year. Maybe some of my favorites will make the list this year. Can you share a link so we can see who won last year? I tried to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'll add the link in above for everyone to see! Thank you for faithfully following my site!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh, I love when you do this, Net!! I hope some of my favorites won this year. I'll be tuned in....can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net