Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year, New Beginnings, and Hallmark's "The Christmas Ornament"


Happy New Year, Everyone!

I pray many Blessings
of Joy, Good Health, and Happiness
for all of you... in 2015!

Soon the Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies will be coming to an end as we embark on a new year; however, on this New Years Eve, December 31, 2014... the Hallmark Channel will be airing THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT, starring Kellie Martin and Cameron Mathison, at 8PM/7c. It's one of my favorites from last year!


Another great star of the movie, is the Ornament, which is featured throughout the film.

It is a beautiful butterfly ornament, titled "On Wings of Hope", which made it's debut in Hallmark Gold Crown Stores in 2013, the same year the movie premiered on the Hallmark Channel. 

 


Butterflies often symbolize new beginnings, since they emerge from their plain cocoon as a caterpillar and transform into such an amazing, colorful butterfly! From there, a new beginning takes place as they spread their wings and fly!



If you would like to add this lovely ornament to your collection, you can find the Hallmark Butterfly Ornament, "On Wings of Hope" seen in the movie THE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT at Amazon, Hooked on Hallmark, and Ebay. I have it myself, as a memento of the film, and it is quite lovely.

Although the Christmas Movies are coming to an end soon on the Hallmark Channel, we can officially look forward to them returning on November 1, 2015, and (maybe, not yet confirmed) a Christmas in July week, too!

I hope we all cherish Christmas, the gift of the Christ Child born in Bethlehem, the joy of seeing our dear family, and a lifetime of precious memories. Let us carry that spirit wherever we go, as we begin this new year and season...

As we begin this new year,
may we all spread our wings and fly!
 

I hope and pray
"2015"
is a Wonderful Year for You!
 
God Bless,
Net


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD.
They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

2 Corinthians 5:17
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

11 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas Ornament, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say goodbye to all the Christmas movies. November 2015 seems so far away right now. At least I have so many Christmas movies on DVD and on my DVR, too. T.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad to say goodbye to the movies and specials. I have my favorites saved to watch again. Thanks net for the wonderful job that you do keeping us all up to date. Have a blessed new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. I maybe out of touch, but is Hallmark planning to air Christmas in July in 2015? Thanks. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too hate to say goodbye to all the Christmas movies! I sure hope they do a Christmas in July week of movies! It helped me get through the long, hot Texas summer this past year! Blessings to all who read this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know if the 2014 Hallmark movie The Christmas Secret is going to be released on dvd this year like so many of this 2014 season were?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have saved many of the films which we watch in "dreary January". We also hope for a Christmas in July week in 2015. We especially enjoyed that Summer Christmas break! Thank you for your great work in keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you too! Looking forward to 2015 Hallmark (and others) movies!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all the great Christmas movies....I loved them all and hate to see them go off until next year. Thank you for starting this marathon early this year to get us all in the Christmas spirit.....Love your channels and will be watching movies all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love this movie and bought the DVD. Imagine my surprise to find out I could get the butterfly ornament also and managed to get the last one in stock from Amazon. Thanks, Net, you're a wealth of info!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for keeping me up to date on all the Wonderful Movies. I always look forward to your emails...

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net