Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Hallmark Channel and AT&T U-Verse


I received an e-mail from Amy, one of my blog followers, in regard to AT&T U-verse not carrying the Hallmark Channel. Even though I do not personally have this cable provider, I long to help her and others with their mission to encourage U-verse to carry the Hallmark Channel again.


Here is the e-mail I received:

"Hi Net,

Thank you for your fun, wholesome blog!

But, many of us don't get to watch all the great movies and shows on the Hallmark Channel because we have U-Verse, and it is very, very frustrating!   I spoke with a nice lady from the Hallmark Channel last week, and she said that getting back onto U-Verse is their #1 goal this year.  I am so glad to hear that!

She suggested that I try to get everyone I can to click on the link below and fill out the very short channel survey, which lets people request the Hallmark Channel on U-Verse:
http://uversechannels.att.com/channel-survey
Anyone can take the survey it appears - even those who don't subscribe to U-Verse.

Anything you can do to help publicize/support/get the word out about this would be so appreciated!!

The more people who contact AT&T and take the survey, the better.   I also emailed the CEO, randall.stephenson@att.com and think that is another great thing for people to do to voice their desire for them to carry the Hallmark Channel.
Thank you, thank you.  God bless you! Amy
"



Here is a statement from the Hallmark Channel, regarding this issue:

"Attention AT&T U-verse customers, we are stunned AT&T has dropped our networks and has been misleading its customers by telling you they are fighting for you. We want everyone to be able to see our family friendly programming. We would never deny our loyal viewers the chance to enjoy our original movies, series and specials. AT&T needs to hear directly from their customers that they care about family friendly programming. They need to hear your voice on the phone!" (The Phone Number to call is: 1-888-MADE-4-FAMILY)


I hope this is helpful information for all of you who are hoping to have the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel return to U-verse.

Please be certain, to take the survey, here: http://uversechannels.att.com/channel-survey and take a few minutes to give them a call at 1-888-MADE-4-FAMILY, and share with them that you want family programming back... you want the Hallmark Channel to return to AT&T U-verse.

Hope this helps you, Amy, and many other AT&T U-verse Subscribers, in your endeavor!


*UPDATE - Merger News: AT&T has agreed to buy DirecTV for $48.5 million. I hope this means we will get to keep the Hallmark Channel on DirecTV, too!

25 comments:

  1. Read in the paper today that AT&T was buying Direct TV. Will that have an effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows? I hear the merger will take a year. Hopefully, DirecTV subscribers will keep the Hallmark Channel and hopefully, U-verse subscribers will be able to the Hallmark Channel again ... someday!

      Delete
  2. Net - Thanks a million for posting this! Lisa - thank you very much for your help and involvement!

    Readers - you don't have to subscribe to U-Verse to take the survey requesting the Hallmark Channel - see the link above. Please help those of us who don't receive the Hallmark Channel. Think what we are missing! Sadly, those who have U-Verse are most likely not seeing this post - since they don't get the Hallmark Channel, they probably don't read about it.

    God bless,

    Amy G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so Welcome! I appreciate the info you gave me and I hope that it helps!

      I took the survey, although I don't have AT&T u-verse, so I can confirm that anyone can take it and help. I wish everyone could get the Hallmark Channel, since it is such a nice family station.

      God bless you, too, Amy... Net

      Delete
  3. Net - Thanks again for posting this! Lisa - Thank you for helping! I really appreciate you, and anyone else, who completed the brief channel request survey (remember, you don't have to subscribe to U-Verse to take it.) Anyone who can, please also call AT&T, and email the CEO.

    Amy G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone... please call or take the survey. The number is above in the posting, as well as a link to the survey. It takes only a minute to do!

      Thank you to everyone who helps!

      Delete
  4. What? Another reason I'm glad I have Comcast now. Didn't AT&T just buy DirectTV?

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they did... AT&T just bought DirecTV. Don't know, yet, what that means. Until we do, we can only hope it will be good news for DirecTV and U-verse subscribers.

      Delete
  5. I keep getting the run around. No one will tell me if ATT will be
    offering the Hallmark Channel. If we aren't going to get the
    Hallmark Channel, Why Not? It has great family values--I guess
    ATT doesn't think that is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am dying for my hallmark. Christmas time is coming and I love watching those movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want my Hallmark back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have have had Uverse for the last couple of years and my contract with them is up. Comcast has been hounding me for a few weeks now to come back to them. Not having the Hallmark channel may just be the nail in the coffin. I can get much higher internet speeds and these channels with them. But Comcast can also be a very frustrating company to deal with. It's sad because I like the way Uverse works so much better than Comcast but I may have to kick them to the curb anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hallmark channel offers the best family movies . I am very disappointed that we don't have it. You would think that this company would want to keep their customers happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind paying extra even though they are sky high now just to get Hallmark it is my favorite channel

      Delete
  10. I have took that survey so many times I have lost count. I feel that at the end of my two yrs. contract if they are not back with Hallmark I may have to drop At&T. We pay way too much money now not to have some descent programming. I never watch the shopping channels, music channels or many more I find useless for my family or myself. Waist of money for sure. Here it is again and we our missing so many wonderful Christmas movies. Plus the shows all year round. Come please AT&T let us have our channels back. Please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info on the survey. We have U-verse and really miss the Hallmark Christmas Movies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have uverse also and have been through calling and taking the survey. ATT told my husband that we could get the Hallmark channel since they bought Direct TV and we could get it through ATT and they would credit our ATT portion of the bill. So my husband did this just for me so that I could see the Christmas shows and have it all year long. Not happy to have 2 separate providers and having to change from ATT to Direct TV to change channels but I love having this channel. That is the only way possible of getting the Hallmark channel as of today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do that if is isn't to expensive. That must be what they were talking about at Sam's when I went last week

      Delete
    2. Hi - I'm just heartsick about having U-Verse and not receiving Hallmark. Could I ask the anonymous person who receives Hallmark through Direct TV and who also has U-Verse how much cost that added to their bill? Thank you very much!

      Delete
  13. I called AT&T also and filled out the survey they said they were under negotiations .. I hope that was the truth not just a ploy to get me off their backs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am heartbroken that we cannot get the Hallmark channel. Survey has been taken. I have switched back to UVerse vs. Direct. We were no a good match, but I miss the Hallmark channel. I truly hope that are under negotiations. Sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AT&T's only concern is their bottom line. This company would rather spend the money that you pay them to put their name on yet another stadium or performance venue than invest in channels that their customers want.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Took the survey. Hope it helps. ATT told me last year that I would not lose the Hallmark Channels once the Directv merger was done. For some reason I worry about that. Time will tell. If you hear any loud yelling coming from Lebanon, IL tis only me after they cut the channels off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I emailed the office of the AT&T president as requested earlier this week. Got a call from AT&T yesterday. According to the girl I spoke with there are no negotiations going on. Hallmark refuses to negotiate with uverse they want uverse to pay substantially higher fees than any other cable company which to me personally sounds like greed on both their parts customer satisfaction doesn't matter

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net