Today, I was doing some updates and added two new upcoming Made-for-TV Movies - one for the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime, regarding the upcoming wedding of England's Royalty ~ Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Perhaps you are or are not Royal Followers. I am somewhere in between, I suppose. I think it's an interesting part of England's History, but I'm not a Royal Watcher. I do wish them well, and I hope they have a lovely wedding and happy married life together.
I just recently discovered that years ago when my Sister and I were in a wedding, the bride chose our flower girl dresses to match those of Princess Diana's attendants. (She had them custom-made.) I had no idea at the time - as I was young girl. I do remember watching the wedding on TV, of course, and I recall how grand the fairytale seemed. And, I remember our sweet flower girl dresses, that looked very much like the beautiful dresses pictured below. We also carried a similar basket with our rose petals.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net