Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Picture Perfect Mysteries: Newlywed and Dead - a Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Original Movie starring Alexa and Carlos PenaVega


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Picture Perfect Mysteries: Newlywed and Dead

Network: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Original Air Date: June 16, 2019









CAST:

Alexa PenaVega ... Allie Adams
Carlos PenaVega ... Detective Sam
Trezzo Mahoro ... Noah
Jon Cor ... Greg
Paul McGillion ... Nick Carlin
Pippa Mackie ... Sarah
Marci T. House ... Chief Dunn
Sunita Prasad ... Maya
Ian Robert Morton ... Captain Johns
Lindsay Maxwell ... Jenna
Keith Mackechnie ... Mr. Davis
Roz Murray ... Mrs. Davis
Kurt Szarka ... Kevin Davis
Michelle Brezinski ... Mrs. Cole
Tiffany Mo ... Beth
Matt Hamilton ... Brandon
Beverley Elliott ... May
Sheila Tyson ... Sue
Nelson Wong ... DJ Kenny Kwon
Latonya Williams ... Receptionist
Andy Canete ... Father
Annette Reilly ... Mother
Emery Rennie ... Teddy
Michael Patrick Denis ... Bill Cross












PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Small-town wedding photographer Allie finds herself in the middle of a murder mystery when the groom is shot dead during the first dance. Suspicion turns to Allie’s brother Greg, the ex-boyfriend of the bride, so she launches her own investigation to clear his name. As Allie pours over photographs for possible suspects, she tries to help Sam, the newest Detective on the force, as they hunt for the killer and the missing murder weapon.






Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...


--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks
Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Ryan Plummer

7 comments:

  1. I love mysteries and this sounds really good! I'd love to see it! We enjoyed When Calls the Heart Sunday night. Can't believe there's only one more show in the season though! Boohoo! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good movie,I love a good mystery.

    I really like Marci T.House's new hair style.I enjoy her acting and glad to see her in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see Marci as the lead in a mystery series.She is such a versatile actress.

    I really enjoy her in all her parts and would like to see more of her in bigger roles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the previews for this one. Alexa and Carlos are excellent together. When I see them with other people, like at Christmas, the movies weren't as good. ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon Cor as Greg is Allie’s (Alexa PenVega) Brother

    ReplyDelete
  6. What’s happened to Carlos’ character named Richard; did they changed his character’s name from Richard to Sam?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked this movie! I am usually not impressed with the Hallmark mysteries but I love the PenVegas (and the preview looked good), so I gave it a shot......and I'm so glad I did! This is a series I cam get behind! The acting was great. Carlos and Alexa are always so cute together. The story unfolded nicely and I was anxious to find the killer. There is an interesting character backstory that leaves me wanting to learn more (why did Sam really leave New York, how did Allie's parents die?) There was a little humor.....definitely a great selling point! And best of all....I wasn't board!! So many of the Hallmark mysteries are boring to me and have no life, but not in this movie (humor and character development are key). Nicely done!

    LB

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net