Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Which HALLMARK CHANNEL "Countdown to Valentine's Day" MOVIE & "Unconditional Love" MOVIE - Did You *LOVE* Best???


images: Hallmark Crown Media

It's been such a busy time lately with new movie premieres and everything, and I've been longing to share this post..., but hopefully this delay in posting has enabled you all to see ALL the recent movies!

Hallmark officially premiered TWO NEW MOVIES as part of *Countdown to Valentine's Day*... Valentine in the Vineyard and The Story of Us. Technically, Love, Romance & Chocolate was not included in the Countdown to Valentine's Day movies, but since the storyline is based around the holiday, and since it premiered just a few days after Valentine's Day - I'm including it in this category, too!

Hallmark called the rest of the February movies - "Unconditional Love" movies - so I'm going to squeeze all three in-between movies in that category... Love on the Menu, Just Add Romance, and Love Under the Rainbow.


Please share "YOUR TAKE" on this recent block of Original TV movies in comments below by answering these Two Questions...


1. Which "Countdown to Valentine's Day" movie / "Unconditional Love" Movie - did you like/love the most?

2. Which "Countdown to Valentine's Day" movie / "Unconditional Love" Movie poster (above) do you like best?


Looking forward to hearing all your responses!

Blessings, Net


20 comments:

  1. Best Movie--Valentine in the Vineyard--love anything Nate and Frankie

    Best Poster--Love Romance and Chocolate--Wil Kemp is just so handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very difficult time choosing, I must admit. There's only one movie I dudnt care for. But here's my take.

    1. Favorite movie--a virtual tie between Love Under the Rainbow & Cooking With Love.

    2. Favorite poster--Love, Romance and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed each and every one of these movies, Net, but..."Valentine in the Vineyard" and poster stood out a little more for me. I've loved the Vineyard series and I hope Frankie and Nate continue to enchant us with their perfect chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite "Valentine" movies are "Love on the Menu" and "Love Under the Rainbow". I enjoyed all of the movies, but these two were outstanding. The characters were absolutely perfect together. My favorite posters are "Love, Romance & Chocolate", and "Love on the Menu".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surprised myself because my favorites weren't the ones I thought they would be. Love, Romance and Chocolate and Love Under the Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For movie,my favourite was The Story of Us.Even the secondary love story was sweet.

    For the poster I liked Just add Romance,It draws your attention but it doesn't really give away any of the story.In the Valentine in the Vineyard you see a ring so you can guess what is coming ... sort of ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked Love on the Menu for the best movie and the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loved this 'season'! But my favorites were: The Story of Us and Love, Romance and Chocolate. Although I was excited to the Vineyard follow-up (Marina Adair's books are always a treat!); Valentines themed movies and Hallmark are unforgettable.

    Lawson and Page have such a great chemistry. And I liked she is not a damsel in distress. Anyway, looks like this spring fever is going to be great. ;)

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pick for the unconditional love movie --》 'Love under the Rainbow!!!
    It was refreshing & sweet.. The chemistry was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought the best Valentines day movie was Love, Romance, and Chocolate and The Story of Us.

    They are my favorite posters too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1 movie: Love, Romance, and Chocolate

    2 poster: Love, Romance, and Chocolate

    To be honest, all the other movies didn't impress me much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorites:
    The Story about U
    Love, Romance, & Chocolate
    Love Under the Rainbow

    My favorite poster: Love, Romance, & Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite movies
    Love, Romance, & Chocolate
    The Story Abidog Us
    Love Under the Rainbow

    My favorite movie poster: Love, Romance, & Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fave movie tied: The Story of Us and Love Under the Rainbow
    Fave Movie Poster: Valentine in the Vineyard. The llama pushed it to the top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Romance, and Chocolate for both!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ❤️ chocolate & Lacey Chabert, so it's no surprise my favorite movie from Vday was

    Love Romance & Chocolate

    I also loved the LR&C poster & The Story of Us

    xoxoxo, Em ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Story of Us was my favorite. Great story. Love the actors. Great poster!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Joyce in CarolinaTuesday, March 26, 2019

    Valentine Movie: Love, Romance & Chocolate
    Unconditional Love Movie: Love Under The Rainbow

    Valentine Poster: Love, Romance & Chocolate
    Unconditional Poster: Just Add Romance

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love On The Menu was first, followed by Just Add Romance. We enjoyed both of these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, Romance and Chocolate! Hoping for a sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net