Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

COME and ⚓ "SEA" ⚓ Alexa PenaVega's WAVE of FASHION from her Hallmark Channel movie "Love at Sea"


images via: Hallmark Crown Media and Instagram

Since the Summer Nights movie "Love at Sea" first premiered on the Hallmark Channel, I've been asked numerous times about all the pretty clothes Alexa PenaVega wears in the movie. I kept that thought in the back of my mind, and while recently shopping, I discovered one dress, and then... that led me to discovering several more pieces! I hope you enjoy this fun look at some of the designers and clothes I discovered... "sea" below!

"Love at Sea" opens with Alexa PenaVega wearing a lovely Ted Baker white dress with pink flowers. This is at the moment Olivia (Alexa) thinks she is going to be proposed to, but Surprise! She isn’t. In spite of that, she still looked great in that dress!


screen grab: "Love at Sea" - Hallmark Channel

Ted Baker Dress image: Amazon



⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


In a scene with her on screen mother, Alexa wears a lovely Ted Baker skirt, which definitely caught attention...

image: ASOS / Ted Baker / Instagram

Currently, this skirt is out of stock at ASOS and other retailers - but be sure to keep a look out for it on Ebay and other places!


Click Here for Ted Baker skirts currently available.


⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


Alexa's chic business casual wrap dress is perfect on land or sea...

image: Amazon / Hallmark Crown Media

Amazon currently has many sizes available in this stunning look-alike dress!



⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


Dressed in a fresh Pink Scalloped Cami... Alexa's look here also caught your eye...

image: Ted Baker / Hallmark Crown Media

The exact top Alexa is wearing is the Ted Baker Siina Cami. It is currently unavailable, but I found a similar one - here!


⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


This colorblock blue-green dress was the perfect shade to match the ocean...

image: Hallmark Crown Media / Milly

Alexa's dress is the Milly Luna Colorblock Cut-Out Sheath Dress. Some UK shops have it in stock, but it seems to be sold out in most places in the United States.

Click Here for colorblock dresses currently available.

The tote bag / purse Alexa is carrying here is the official Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor Society Tote Bag.

Amazon has some fun Anchor Bags available - for your next cruise or day at the beach!


⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


Alexa PenaVega certainly made a beautiful statement in this bright blue floral print jumpsuit...

image: Ted Baker / Hallmark Crown Media

People .com even featured this as one of "15 Chic Jumpsuits You Can Wear to Weddings"

Due to it's popularity, the Ted Baker LIGITA Harmony Wrap Front Jumpsuit is sold out at Nordstrom's and most places on-line; however, if you are in love with the vibrant blue floral print, Ted Baker also offers this look in other amazing styles!

Click on images for details…


Ted Baker Women's Melma Dress
Ted Baker Women's Ambre Dress
Ted Baker Women's Montayi Top
Ted Baker Women's Deluca Beach Cover Up
Ted Baker Women's Lilathe Top
Ted Baker Women's Aeesha Fitted Tee
Ted Baker Women's Amaree Kimono
Ted Baker Women's Debbae Wide Leg Culotte
Ted Baker Women's Mavbe Sandal
Ted Baker Women's Aveline Slide Sandal


⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


One of my favorite dresses Alexa wears in the movie, is this lovely navy floral ruffle dress. When Olivia (Alexa) meets Tony (Carlos PenaVega) on the deck of the ship to talk, the wind blows the ruffles of her dress back and forth in such a lovely way…

images: screen grabs from "Love at Sea" / Rebecca Taylor

This gorgeous floral ruffle dress I am happy to share is CURRENTLY AVAILABLE in lots of various sizes!


This look is also available in a cute top- see here!


⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ ⚓


I hope you enjoyed this fun look at Alexa's clothes from "Love at Sea"! Maybe you can snag something special for your next cruise or special night out!

Blessings to you all, Net




25 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you, Net! You did a fab job of finding the lovely outfits she wore!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Misty! Glad you enjoyed it... it was fun to find each one! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those who loved all Alexa's dresses in Love at Sea! I think that floral navy number is my favorite too, Net! The wardrobe department must have a great budget for all these clothing changes, and some were only on screen for a few minutes, maybe less. The jumpsuit is cute, but it would never look as good on me as it does Alexa. The dress version is more my style... πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸ‘›⛵️
    xoxo, Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so glad you enjoyed all the dresses, Em, especially the navy ruffled one! Too bad it wasn't in more scenes! Alexa's clothes were all spectacular and colorful on the cruise! I would've loved to have seen them all in her suitcase! :)
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. Do you know where to get the red dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where the red dress is from, but it was lovely in the singing/dancing scene. I'm keeping my eye out for it! :)

      Delete
  4. Kudos to you for putting together this info Net! Alexa's fashion in "LOVE AT SEA" was truly spot on and exceptional! She looked so pretty in all of her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, CH Mom! It was fun to search and discover each piece! So true... Alexa looked so pretty and stylish in them all! :)

      Appreciate you looking & sharing!

      Delete
  5. What's about Alexa's bright blue tank top & yellowish gold pants when Olivia is with Alexandra & Tyler in stroller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that bright blue tank/cami is the same as the pink one above, just a different color. I'm not sure about the gold pants, but it was definitely a cute look for Alexa on the ship.

      Delete
  6. I watched this the other day and couldn’t take my eyes off of all of her gorgeous clothes, especially those hot pink pants paired with the scalloped cami above—she is stunning!! In fact, I even noticed a little “continuity” blooper when I saw a scene later in the movie (days later) where she was wearing the outfit again with the exact same hair style—oops! But, I didn’t mind it because that outfit was so cool. πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I noticed that, too, she did wear it twice! I suppose people probably do that on a cruise, but as you said, the hair was exactly the same... changing that would've made it seem more like a different day. Oh well, the movie was still wonderful and like you said, the outfit was so cool - she had to wear it twice! :)

      Delete
  7. I can't even imagine the research/work you put into this post and I'm sure all agree how appreciative we are to you, Net! Beautiful clothes and Alexa wares them well! Happy shopping, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, well... some were easier to find than others. In fact, in the beginning, as I mentioned above, I wasn't searching at all, I just happened to be personally shopping through Ted Baker's dresses and voila! there it was... I found the first dress from the opening scene. I could hardly believe it! I showed some of my family, who were shopping with me, and they confirmed it! From there I was determined to find the ruffle navy dress. I thought it was black on screen, so that threw me off for a bit. Just when I was about to give up, I actually ended up finding it somehow as I was searching for the red dress, which still eludes me!

      Anyway, the shopping was fun, the search was thrilling, and discovering these pieces was exciting, especially sharing them with all of you!

      I'm glad you enjoyed this post, and thank you, as always, Linda... for your wonderful comment and support!

      Delete
  8. There is a dress she wears to dinner that’s strapless with ruffles down the front. I would love to know where to find that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely keep a look out for this! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  9. You should be a fashion blogger, this is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! That is such a wonderful compliment! I enjoyed putting this together immensely! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  10. Does anyone where I can find her light blue handbag with the pearl accents? Gorgeous handbag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I see it anywhere, I will be sure and let you know. :)

      Delete
  11. Does anyone know where she got her phone case from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I see it anywhere, Misty - I will definitely let you know! :)

      Delete
  12. The hot pink tank dress toward the end was fire. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The one dress that I wanted to see is the strapless ruffled dress. Can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net