Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Love, Once and Always - a Hallmark Channel Original Movie


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Love, Once and Always

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: March 10, 2018









CAST:

Amanda Schull ... Lucy
Peter Porte ... Duncan
Vanessa Bell Calloway ... Isabel







PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark:

Former sweethearts Lucy and Duncan are unexpectedly reunited when they discover that they have each been left half of a New England mansion following the death of Lucy’s beloved great aunt. He wants to sell it to a developer, while she wants to make it a historical tourist destination. As they develop a plan that could meet both goals, the old flame is reignited and they realize that, no matter what happens with the mansion, the two of them belong together.





Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--
*images via: Hallmark Crown Media Family Networks
Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: David Dolsen

7 comments:

  1. I love the name Duncan, I have to say I didn't like Peter Porte in is Love at the Beach summer movie, and that was the first I saw of him. But he grew on me in A Gift to Remember, and seeing the previews for this, I may call myself a fan of his now. I love the movies where old loves get thrown back together. Can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean Love at the Shore?

      Delete
  2. Sooooo excited for this! Just watched the preview and it looked good! LOVE Peter Porte. The story reminds me of "All of my Heart" a tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, my dad was a 3rd. generation Duncan and I, too, love that name. I think Peter will wear that name well. Looking forward to "Love Once and Always"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so awesome. I agree with you, Peter will wear that name well.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo love this one! Peter Porte and Amanda Schull were so great in this, both so perfect for the roles. Great acting, love their cute banters and their chemistry. I enjoyed this throughout. Would love to see Amanda Schull in more hallmark movies! Seriously, Hallmark has been on a roll in delivering some great new movies lately!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net