Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Runaway Christmas Bride - an ION Christmas Movie Premiere!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Runaway Christmas Bride

Network: ION

Original Air Date: December 9, 2017








CAST:

Travis Milne ... Jason
Cindy Busby ... Kate
Mark Milburn ... Alex
Christos Shaw ... Michael
Fiona Vroom
Mackenzie Gray
Bruce Dawson ... Rick Atkins
Mark Milburn ... Alex Atkins
Roz Murray ... Kim Atkins












PLOT:

Storyline via ION: A runaway bride, Kate, making herself scarce for the holidays, meets a ski patrol rescuer, Jason, at a resort. Her December days begin to brighten, until her parents and jilted fiancรฉ, Alex, show up at the mountain to reset the wedding for Christmas.


Image via Facebook
Image via Instagram


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...


--
*images via: ION Television (unless noted otherwise)

3 comments:

  1. Well ... although I have seen the two leads in other movies and enjoyed them,I must say this movie was kind of bad.I think this movie was supposed to be funny but don't quote me on that.I mean really ... this guy is supposed to be a rescue professional and is walking a concussion victim down the ski hill ? .... really ?

    This one missed the mark of whatever it was supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get thru this movie, it was bad and really bad and kept getting worse. I like Cindy Busby so I thought it would be good, but no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely terrible movie. I can't believe how bad it was and I've seen both leads in other movies as well. The acting (especially the parents!), the overly fake backgrounds, how things didn't make sense (like how did she have a full wardrobe for the week but no wallet or photo id?)... I don't know how I got through it.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net