Wednesday, October 14, 2015

An Inspiring UP Movie "I Am Potential"

MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: I Am Potential

Network: UP

Original Air Date: October 18, 2015

*See a Video Clip Trailer below...


 



CAST:

Burgess Jenkins ... Patrick John
Jimmy Bellinger ... Patrick Henry Hughes
Jama Williamson ... Patricia Hughes
Judge Reinhold ... Dr. Greg Byrne







PLOT:

via UP: A father’s journey to help his blind and wheel-chair bound son to overcome impossible odds and allow the world to see his God-given potential.


Preview Trailer:



Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, looks heavy duty!! I won't miss this one. Don't forget your Kleenex, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking. Just reading the description had me tearing up!

      Misty

      Delete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...