Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Signed Sealed Delivered: From Paris with Love on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Signed Sealed Delivered: From Paris with Love

Network: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Original Air Date: June 6, 2015

 




 


CAST:

Eric Mabius ... Oliver O'Toole
Kristin Booth ... Shane McInerney
Crystal Lowe ... Rita Haywith
Geoff Gustafson ... Norman Dorman
Poppy Montgomery ... Holly O'Toole








PLOT:

The Postables, Oliver, Shane, Rita and Norman, explore the mystery of true love as they deliver divorce papers to one couple the same day Oliver's missing wife reappears.


Movie Review:

'Signed Sealed Delivered: From Paris with Love' will leave a forever stamp on your heart!

-Net, itsawonderfulmovie.com


See or Skip:

Coming...


--

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This one's going to be riveting!! With Holly coming to town, who knows what will happen??? I'm really looking forward to this one; come on June!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fantastic movie! I loved every minute and could watch it a million more times! Martha Williamson and the Postables really shine in the 2 hour format! I hope this movie series continues for a very long time!

    Andrea M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've been a fan of the blog for years. Thanks for all the great work! Do you know the next time this movie will be on or where I can watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I buy a DVD of SSD From Paris with Love?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I don't see Signed Sealed Delivered From Paris with Love available. I just checked Amazon, again, and they unfortunately don't have it there, yet. I sure hope they do decide to release the last 3 movies soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Net for checking. But how will I be able to find out when SSD From Paris with Love is available on DVD? Where will I look?

      Delete
    3. If I find SSD:From Paris with Love or someone reports it to me - I will be sure to share it on my main Signed, Sealed, Delivered post which gives the status of all the Signed, Sealed, Delivered movies and which ones are currently available on DVD. Hope that helps!

      Here's the direct link to that SSD post:
      http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2015/09/chronological-order-hallmark-signed-sealed-delivered.html

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net