Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hallmark Christmas Movie - Naughty or Nice

MOVIE REVIEW

Naughty or Nice

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 24, 2012







CAST:

Hilarie Burton ... Krissy Kringle
Dana Barron ... Brenda Weir
Matt Dallas
Michael Gross
Meredith Baxter
Gabriel Tigerman
Julie Henderson ... Mall Elf
Tony Cavalero ... Justin
Sarena Khan ... Brittany Brake
Aaron Webster ... Mall Shopper
Kelli Jo Sweeney ... Girl in Coffee Shop
Beth Harvey ... Mother
Mary Scholz ... Receptionist



PLOT:

Holiday humbug Krissy Kringle (Burton) receives a special delivery intended for Santa Claus - the "Naughty or Nice" book he left behind while visiting a child - and uses the power of the book to expose the naughty deeds of those around her, but soon finds that her newfound power isn't always so nice.







Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

6 comments:

  1. This sounds cute! Wish Hallmark would release some of their early airing movies as they did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was absolutely adorable! I admit I'm a total sap for holiday movies and Hallmark makes some of the best ones...and this was no exception.

    I thought the entire cast was great, the story adorable (and yes, quite sappy!), and the characters likable.

    Special love for Hilarie Burton and Gabriel Tigerman who made me adore Christmas mall elves! lol their on-screen chemistry was brilliant, as was the picture-montage scene that had me laughing!

    Anyway, wonderful Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a pretty good flix.
    Cutsy.

    What I found interesting was the Santa HO HO HO in the mall about 3/4-7/8 of the way through it.
    Most santa's are so-so, but his ho-ho-ho came off just as one would imagine.
    Sounds silly, but my kids, used to be afraid of Santa. So, when they were 3 and 4, my beard kept coming in every fall (ala The Santa Clause). And I would actually do a Santa's HO HO HO for laughing.
    BUT, that is the best one that I think that I have ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found on Amazon that "Naughty or Nice" is on dvd, it's in a movie four pack, which also includes "The Town Christmas Forgot", "It's Christmas, Carol" and "The Wishing Tree". I finally watched it all the way through when it was airing during the Christmas in July week, this past week, and I loved it. It has become one of my favorites. Great chemistry between the whole cast, I loved seeing Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter paired again as parents of the main character, it brought memories back as to when they played Elyse and Steven Keaton on Family Ties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too, Jill! Naughty or Nice is such a fun, delightful movie. I actually have that DVD featured on the right side of my website!

      My favorite person is the elf/coworker! He's a blast... I laughed thru the whole movie!

      Delete
  5. This has become my favorite on the Hallmark Christmas countdown. I was amazed at how all of the actors had such an on-screen chemistry. It just worked. I hope to see them all together in an other movie someday.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net