Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Bride for Christmas - Hallmark Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

A Bride for Christmas

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: December 1, 2012








CAST:

Arielle Kebbel ... Jessie
Chelsey Reist ... Patty
Sage Brocklebank
Peter Benson ... Matt
Matt Bellefleur ... Trent
Karen Kruper ... Susan
Jordana Largy ... Marcie
Julian Bailey ... Oliver
Kimberly Sustad
Andrew Walker ... Aiden
Duffy ... Jake



PLOT:

After Jessie (Kebbel) calls off her third engagement, she swears off serious relationships until he finds "the one." That is, until charming but chronically single Aiden (Walker) comes along. But unbeknownst to Jessie, Aiden has bet his friends that he can convince a woman to marry him by Christmas, which is only four week away.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...





--

6 comments:

  1. LOVED IT. GREAT ACTING.HAVE WATCHED IT THREE TIMES PREDICTABLE ENDING,BUT I LOVE SADISH MOVIES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to buy this movie where and how much mamadangie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would also like to buy this movie. Where can I do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie! I hope it's available for sale on DVD soon. My now husband proposed to me after we watched this movie so it holds a special place in my heart. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy this movie also. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this put this movie on DVD so we can all buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Amazon Prime - Free Trial


Try Amazon's PRIME, free for 30 Days - click here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...