Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Bride for Christmas - Hallmark Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

A Bride for Christmas

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: December 1, 2012








CAST:

Arielle Kebbel ... Jessie
Chelsey Reist ... Patty
Sage Brocklebank
Peter Benson ... Matt
Matt Bellefleur ... Trent
Karen Kruper ... Susan
Jordana Largy ... Marcie
Julian Bailey ... Oliver
Kimberly Sustad
Andrew Walker ... Aiden
Duffy ... Jake



PLOT:

After Jessie (Kebbel) calls off her third engagement, she swears off serious relationships until he finds "the one." That is, until charming but chronically single Aiden (Walker) comes along. But unbeknownst to Jessie, Aiden has bet his friends that he can convince a woman to marry him by Christmas, which is only four week away.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...





--

14 comments:

  1. LOVED IT. GREAT ACTING.HAVE WATCHED IT THREE TIMES PREDICTABLE ENDING,BUT I LOVE SADISH MOVIES WITH HAPPY ENDINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to buy this movie where and how much mamadangie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would also like to buy this movie. Where can I do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie! I hope it's available for sale on DVD soon. My now husband proposed to me after we watched this movie so it holds a special place in my heart. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy this movie also. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this put this movie on DVD so we can all buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ioffer has it but im sure been recorded off tv it is avalible on dvd through ebay or amazon but its a german version with english spoken and in german no release date for usa or brittish version

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome movie!!!!! Especially Arielle Kebbel as Jessie!!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️��

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite movies! Please please put it on video or at the very least, amazon prime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this movie and have been trying to find it on DVD for a year now. I hope it comes out on a DVD, because it's one of my very favorite movies. It's cheezy and I don't care, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this movie! One of the best ever! I have the DVD. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love this movie and I also love Bridal Wave as well! Just love Arielle and Andrew and I hope to see more new movies with both in it! Keep them coming!! Thank you for these awesome movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just wanted to point out that Kimberley Sustad's character is gay and goes on a date in this movie. For those who might want a content warning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watched this on DVD for the 1st time, it was so sweet! -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net