Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Which Christmas Character are You?

Simply answer this Question below to find out!  (You can even add your answer to your site - if you want to!)


Your Christmas Spirit is most likely, described as...?
(click on your answer)

1. Jolly, Happy, and love giving to others

2. an Adventurous Dreamer and Faithful Friend

3. Sometimes Selfish and Greedy

4. Cheerful and Angelically Sweet

5. A True Believer, and Optomist

6. Curious and Mischievous, yet very Clever

7. Always Singing a Christmas Melody




Be sure to click on your answer above to see the results.

You can always take the quiz again to see various characters!

Enjoy....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fun - I loved taking the Poll and seeing who I am. No, I 'm not the Grinch - I'm actually Cindy Lou Who!

    Thank you! Merry Christmas! E.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught this - this Morning!!! I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see who I am.... maybe I'm like Santa .. HO! HO! Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like Judy Garland, too. Wish I had a blog to add the picture to. It's very pretty. Thank you for the fun site. Love all the Christmas Movie News! Thank you! Merry Christmas! Katie

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net