Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Be My Valentine - Hallmark Channel Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

Be My Valentine

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: February 9, 2013






CAST:

William "Billy" Baldwin ... Daniel Farrell
Christian Martyn ... Tyler
Natalie Brown ... Kate
Michael Cram ... Joey
James Thomas ... Gavin Malone
Lisa Berry ... Wendy Clark
Allison Brennan ... Serena
Siam Yu ... Alex
Jim Calarco ... Carney
Leah McPherson ... Rebecca
Michael Cleland ... Mikey


PLOT:

Be My Valentine is the story about a young widowed father Daniel Farrell who is navigating mourning and parenting Tyler, his adolescent son. Father and son have a great relationship so Tyler can't wait to confide to his dad that he has a crush on a girl in his class. Assuming that his dad is an expert on women, Tyler solicits his dad's help in wooing the girl. While teaching his son the ropes on dating, Daniel discovers he too has many things to figure out about love.






Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...



---------------------

16 comments:

  1. why hadn't this movie aired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Movie is currently in development (Spring 2012) and will air in 2013 around Valentine's Day.

    (*By the way, I corrected the date release details above. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, AngelGirlJenn.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend is in that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the movie to come out!!! we have been watching them film parts of it for the last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool, Lauren!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had So Much Fun Being A Part Of This Movie !! Cast Was Great !! I Can See A Bit Of Me Front Left & My Friend Front Right !! So Cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, that is great Lauren, for your Friend! And, Anonymous, how great for you to be a part of the same Movie! I'm looking forward to watching "Be My Valentine" on Saturday Night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Song and artist at end themes...? "I found a star when I found you..." ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was the song title and artist of the ending song "I found a star when I found you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a really nice movie. Very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's the name of the closing song?! I love it but can't find it anywhere! OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
  12. what was the song at the end - I found a star when I found you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's the name of the ending song?! I can't find it anywhere!! OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's the name of the closing song?! I love it but can't find it anywhere! OBSESSED

    ReplyDelete
  15. what was the song at the end - I found a star when I found you?

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net