Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ♪ Which Actress Just Announced She’s Starring in a Great American Family Christmas Movie? πŸŽ„πŸŒŸ♪



I have wonderful, exciting Christmas movie news! A new actress is joining Great American Family! I have been hoping this actress, who is incredibly talented, might join this channel.

Coming THIS CHRISTMAS we will see Actress, Singer, and Broadway performer, Laura Osnes (One Royal Holiday, Christmas in Tahoe) in an all-new holiday movie for Great American Christmas!

Laura is currently filming her Christmas movie and shared a behind the scenes look of herself as a team of ladies work on her hair and makeup.




Laura Osnes included the caption, "So grateful to start my mornings with these ladies, who truly brighten & set my mood for the entire day. The constant care and artistry it takes to keep my straight hair curled and my face from melting on these 12-hr, 90-degree days is beyond. Stay tuned for more behind-the-scenes magic of our new @gactv Christmas movie."

Also spotted on set (playing the card game, Uno, between scenes) are actors Adam Jackson (AJ) Hurtig and Amy Groening. AJ starred in Snowmance, and both he and Amy Groening co-starred in Project Christmas Wish, 'Tis the Season to be Merry, and Francesca Quinn, PI. Both have starred in many other rom-coms, as well.




I sure hope Laura Osnes, who is such an amazing, beautiful singer, will have the opportunity to sing in this new Christmas movie.


UPDATE (June 30, 2023): New images from Laura Osnes' Christmas movie...



Amy Groening took a selfie...



Then, Amy surprised Laura by videoing her (I grabbed this screenshot)...



Amy Groening and her co-star Zoe Fish (The Christmas Club, On the 12th Date of Christmas) did a fun handshake dance together - on set. Love their smiles in this photo...



Then, Laura Osnes shared this final picture in her IG stories with Christopher Russell, Robin Dunne, and Chris Oben...



It's awesome to see Christopher Russell back on Great American Family! I just loved him in "A Lot Like Christmas!"


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„





Erin Agostino (Cider and Sunsets) also recently revealed on social media that she's currently filming something new for GAF, too.

*Please note: the image above is from IMDB and not from her new movie.


UPDATE (June 30, 2023):
And now we have some behind-the-scenes movie images...




I'm so glad to see Chad Michael Murray is returning for a Great American Family Christmas movie! Hope he gets the girl in this one. You know what I mean if you've seen his previous GAF Christmas movie, Angel Falls Christmas. Chad is a wonderful, natural on screen. I love just about all of his rom-com movies.

Also pictured here with Erin Agostino and Chad Michael Murray are Christa Taylor Brown (she'll also be in Dream Wedding - coming this Summer to Great American Family) and Jon McLaren (The Great Christmas Switch, Sappy Holiday).

The working title for this movie is Christmas on Windmill Lane.


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Danica McKellar shared a cute picture on set of her movie with her hair up - because it's so hot while they are filming. I'm sure she and her mystery co-star will act like it's freezing.




UPDATE (June 30, 2023):
Well... Surprise! Surprise! Great American Family just announced in an all-new commercial promo Danica McKellar's Christmas movie co-star, and it is... Damon Runyan!

The two worked together previously in "Very, Very Valentine."

Damon's other acting credits include: "Love's Sweet Recipe," "Magical Christmas Shoes," "Valentine Ever After," "One Starry Christmas," and more!



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Paul Greene (not sure if his movie is for sure for GAF, yet.) is still filming his Christmas movie. He shared an outdoor set pic with his followers.

UPDATE: July 1, 2023: I can confirm now that Paul's movie is coming to Great American Family. Stay tuned for more details!





πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Dan Payne (Christmas on Candy Cane Lane) is also currently filming a Christmas movie. Also, like Paul, I don't have any confirmation, yet, that it is for GAF.





πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„




Susie Abromeit's Christmas film for Great American Family, Designing Christmas, has wrapped, but she recently shared these delightful images...



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Jen Lilley also continues to share lovely images from behind the scenes of her Great American Family movie, Paris Christmas Waltz, from Paris!




🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎



Jessica Lowndes and Trevor Donovan have shared plenty of videos and pictures from the set of their upcoming Great American Family Fall-themed movie, Apples, Orchards, and Romance. Here are some of the images that I've captured...


And here's a video clip of the truck scene...
(May take a few seconds or more to load)




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟




Well, that's all for today!

I'm also aware of another Christmas movie coming to GAF, but I learned this news from other sources, and I don't feel like it's right to share until the actors involved or Great American Family has the opportunity to share. Stay tuned! It looks like another great one!

Hope you enjoyed these fun πŸŽ„ images.

Blessings, 
Net

31 comments:

  1. Net, you missed Trevor Donovan & Jessica Lowndes we’re sitting together in the video were on GACTV’s IG Stories & those 2’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I can't post them all, but I shared 9 screen-grabs I hope you like.

      Delete
  2. I kinda surprise it’s actually Laura Osnes is a mystery co star in Paul Greene’s Christmas movie for GAFAM

    Same coat that Paul Greene was filming his Christmas movie with his mystery co-star

    I wonder if Christmas movie; A Broadway Christmas or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Wonderful news from “It’s a Wonderful Movie” blog. Laura Osnes is a very talented individual. Looking at the terrific actors GAF has staring will make for a special Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cool updates! I'm so glad Laura Osnes is filming a Christmas movie for GAF..I adored her in her One Royal Holiday and most of her other Hallmark Movies as well. Very excited for all these upcoming Christmas movies! I hope that Paul Greene's movie is for GAF as well. Thank you so much Net for keeping up with all of these, it is very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, Thank you for commenting! So glad you enjoyed these updates. It is my joy to share this exciting news with all of you!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Fun news about Laura! She was a lovely addition to Hallmark and I'll be glad to see her again. You've really piqued my curiosity, Net, about the yet-to-be-announced GAF Christmas movie...you must be bursting! :-)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia, I sure am! I just don't want to spoil this other movie announcement for GAF.

      Since Laura Osnes specifically put out the news on social media about filming for Great American Family, I thought that was fair to share, but since this other movie news is from another source, I feel it's best to wait.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Net, There is so much social media "noise" out there and so many people clamoring to be the first to tell every little tidbit they've seen or heard. I truly appreciate that I can tune out all that other noise and just come here to your blog and get the scoop directly from you, knowing that you only reveal things when the timing is appropriate. Thank you!
      ~~Jane
      p.s. - Here's hoping Laura sings in this movie!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ΅

      Delete
  6. Excited about all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Dan Payne movie is for GAC now it could be a coincidence but about a week or so Candace posted in her Instagram stories about her being off to work. So maybe his movies or Paul’s we can hope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m getting excited!~Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely news to wake up from a nap to!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those of you who have been part of the IAWM family for many-a-year know that I have been a Laura Osnes fan before she began working with Hallmark. I am overjoyed that she is filming a movie for GAF, especially since she was ostracized from many of her Broadway coworkers a few years ago because of her Covid stance. It hurt her deeply (and consequently she moved from New York to Nashville), but because of her strong faith she bounced back and is once again hard at work. Can't wait to hear more about this film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard of that. Good for her for standing her ground. :)

      I loved 2 of her Hallmark movies (In the Key of Love and One Royal Holiday). -Maria

      Delete
    2. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched “In the Key of Love”! Let’s just say it’s my go-to when I hop on the treadmill. I have no idea why it stands out to me from all the plethora of similar Hallmark movies, but she is just adorable in it, and the dialogue is so witty. A definite favorite, along w her Royal Christmas one. I didn’t know she had persecution for her convictions, but after learning that, I love her all the more!!πŸ’›

      Delete
    3. And don't forget Homecoming for the holidays!!Holidays!!! Loved her acting and singing in that. Beyond excited she is doing a movie with GAF. Hopefully the first of many!!!

      Delete
  11. Wow! Awesome pictures, Net! I’m getting more and more excited every time you do these.

    I’m so happy Laura Osnes is coming to Great American Family. I know she’s been through a lot and she deserves to be in the spotlight again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the best news! Way to go GAF and Laura Osnes!

    I’m demanding, however, that Laura sings in the movie. If not, I’m boycotting. Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look out Hallmark, GAF is coming full force!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joyce in CarolinaWednesday, June 28, 2023

    The news from GAF just keeps getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such exciting news, this is getting me so excited for the holidays! They always get me with those colorful fall leaves and old pickup trucks ;) I try to be present in the season we are in instead of wishing for the next one but once we hit July I get so antsy for fall & winter.

    —Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is Robin Dunne directed Christmas movie or starred in Laura Osnes’ Christmas movie for GAFAM?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its Damon Runyan not Runyon

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was watching Destined at Christmas

    A Royal Christmas Romance
    Thanksgiving Weekend
    Danica McKellar & Damon Runyan

    I saw promo movie trailer

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder Dan Payne’s co-star is Jennie Garth for Christmas movie

    ReplyDelete
  20. ICYMI: I added this information above...

    I can confirm now that Paul Greene's Christmas movie is coming to Great American Family.

    Unfortunately, I can't share any more details - just yet, but stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! -Maria

      Delete
    2. Awesome, Paul Greene’s Christmas movie for GAFAM

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net