Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

🌟Alison Sweeney's 2022 Christmas Movie and New Deal with Hallmark...🌟


First of all, Alison Sweeney signed a multi-picture deal with Hallmark Media. Included in Alison's deal is a new Hallmark Christmas movie titled: “A Magical Christmas Village.” She will star and an executive produce this new film, that will also star Luke Macfarlane (Moriah’s Lighthouse) and guest star Marlo Thomas.

According to Deadline, "Alison Sweeney will portray Summer, an architect living in a small town where she’s raising her young daughter Chloe (Maesa Nicholson, Dying for Chocolate: A Curious Caterer Mystery). When her mother Vivian (Thomas) finds herself in need of a place to live, her orderly life becomes a little less so after inviting Vivian to move in with them during this transition. Upon arrival, Vivian sets up an heirloom, miniature Christmas village resembling their town and tells Chloe it grants Christmas wishes. As Chloe begins setting up the figurines, real-life events seem to mimic the scenes she creates, including Summer’s chance meeting with Ryan (Macfarlane), a newcomer to their community."


My *Quick* Take:

I'm hoping Alison's deal with Hallmark means we will get more of the Hannah Swensen Mystery series; although, I'm not certain if Cameron Mathison is working with Hallmark any more, since he's moved over to Great American Family???

Alison's new Christmas movie, 
A Magical Christmas Village, sounds rather unique; I'll be curious to learn more about it as we get closer to it's premiere.

Please share your take in comments below.


Have a Merry Day! Net


7 comments:

  1. As much as I like Allison Sweeney, I can't watch this Christmas film after Luke MacFarlane's statement, saying he's gay and hopes to see Hallmark make same sex people as main characters.

    I would enjoy seeing her in some mystery series. Murder She Baked/Hannah Swenson Mysterie is probably not going to happen, but maybe Chronicle Mysteries can.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, I am with you! I refuse to watch anything Luke MacFarlane is in!

      Delete
    2. Oh, my! I think I really live in a bubble!! I had no idea Luke was gay and just typed his name into a search and see all kinds of headlines of some new gay movie he's promoting. Oh, what a messed-up world we live in.
      Do I remember correctly about Alison's Christmas movie last year?? I feel like maybe I never taped it because it was not family friendly? Was that the one she also produced or directed? If so, I'm not holding out much hope for any of her future movies.
      ~~Jane

      Delete
    3. I just found this out 3 days ago. It saddened and really disappointed me because I always especially love it when characters have genuinely nice personalities and Luke was like that in every movie. He used to be one of my favorites and and it excited me if he was in it. I pray God will save him. With Him all things are possible.

      Delete
    4. Jane, Alison's movie last year was Open by Christmas and yes, there was a scene where a man introduces his male partner. It's very brief and not the main storyline, but it's there.

      Delete
  2. At this rate I won't have any Christmas movies to watch - yet another single parent - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net