Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, October 2, 2020

🎢 Tune in to "Country at Heart" 🎸 and "Follow Your Heart" πŸ’— this weekend on Hallmark!


The weekend is here once again! 

πŸŽΈπŸŽƒ Happy *Fall Harvest*! πŸŽƒπŸŽΈ

Hallmark will be premiering TWO movies, one on Saturday and another one on Sunday night, that are filled with lots of country and heart - just like it says in their movie titles. See all the details below...



Saturday, October 3, 2020:

It's the Fall Harvest MOVIE PREMIERE -
We've been waiting for a WHOLE YEAR!

See Jessy Schram, Niall Matter and Lucas Bryant in the musical movie...


Credit: Crown Media

Struggling Nashville musician Shayna is on the verge of giving up on her career and returns to her small-town home, when a chance encounter with prolific songwriter Grady changes everything. He’s trying writing a song for country music star Duke Sterling and Shayna seems like the perfect writing partner. The two grow closer and romance blooms as they work on their love song, but when Shayna meets Duke, who takes a liking to her and asks her to be his opening act, it undermines everything she and Grady created and Shayna feels forced to choose between love and possible stardom.

See the Premiere of Country at Heart
Saturday, October 3, 2020
at 9pm/8c. on the Hallmark Channel


Christmas Sneak Peek:

Get a *First Look* Saturday night of "One Royal Holiday" starring Laura Osnes, Aaron Tveit and Krystal Joy Brown - during the premiere of "Country at Heart."



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Sunday, October 4, 2020:

Will love lead Kathy Yoder to stay in her Amish community in...


Credit: Crown Media

Kathy Yoder is a travel writer who has left her Amish ways behind, but when she returns home to settle her father’s affairs, she is tempted to return to her former lifestyle.

See the Premiere of Follow Your Heart
Sunday, October 4, 2020
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



Christmas Sneak Peek:

Get a *First Look* Sunday night of "The Christmas Bow" starring Lucia Micarelli and Michael Rady during the premiere of "Follow Your Heart."



As I mentioned above, we've been waiting a WHOLE YEAR for the premiere of "Country at Heart!" It was originally supposed to premiere last year during Fall Harvest, but was postponed. Then with film production shut down in the spring due to the virus and with fewer movies to air, Hallmark gave us a new premiere date for this movie in June, but that date, too, was removed from their schedule suddenly.

Now... can you believe it? - third times a charm! - we are finally going to see "Country at Heart" THIS WEEKEND, the third new movie premiere for Fall Harvest, 2020!!! I sure hope you all are able to watch "Country at Heart" Saturday night or set your DVR.

*Please Note: As a pre-caution, I just want to let you know - I have not previewed the new movies above; therefore, I don't know, yet, if they will be 100% family friendly. Please use your own discretion when watching and if you see any content of concern, please share in comments below. Based on the information and trailers we've been given, I'm hopeful these movies will be good ones!

Also, to all of my followers here... please be safe as you go about your weekend, especially if you have to be out and about amongst people. My prayers go out to President Trump and our First Lady, who have the coronavirus and everyone who has this horrible disease. May they all, I pray, have a quick and speedy recovery. I have had several family members go through it, and I am very thankful to say they are all well now, but I know that's sadly not been the case for so many. My heart certainly goes out to those who've lost dear family and friends during this pandemic.

Take Care, Everyone.
Blessings to you all, Net


SHARING HIS LOVE:

“LORD my God, I called to you for help,
and you healed me.”
— Psalm 30:2

38 comments:

  1. Just watched the Country At Heart concert. Loved it! I think the movie will be very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it, kitkat! I just watched the video on Hallmark's web-site here:
      https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/country-at-heart/videos/country-at-heart-at-home-concert-special-full-performance

      So good - can't wait to watch the movie now!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Joining you in prayer for President Trump and our First Lady. I have been praying for President Trump for a while. So much anger and hatred in this country. Please God, have mercy on this nation and turn hearts back to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, kitkat... I'm praying along with you!

      Delete
    2. That is very good to know how many are praying and supporting the First family and others (Hope Hicks), etc.

      Misty

      Delete
    3. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, October 02, 2020

      Net and Kitkat, praying along with you! Blessings to all!

      Delete
  3. Atticus & Sawyer Joy protrayed as Kathy Yoder’s Nephews as Atticus & Sawyer

    Kathy’s estrangled Sister; Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Country at Heart on YouTube has closed captions with lyrics

    Country at Heart at Home Concert Event

    Naill Matter & Jessy Schram
    Big Deal

    Luke Bryant & Jessy Schram
    A Life in a Love

    Other I found is Shayna Judson’s Song on YouTube

    Jessy Schram
    Finding Love


    Net, I hope you could those videos on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's been a year either! Was it ever aired in Canada? I am not a big fan of the movies the actress has been in. But, I hope it's an enjoyable movie.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naill Matter is nervous wreck in front of the crowd of those people in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing Country at Heart. I pray for all that are battling this illness and all be healed from it. Thank you Net...I love your blog and always love watching family friends movies. Blessings always...Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to Country at Heart.

    Meh about the other one. I always find they take a lot of liberties when using Plain People like the Amish in a movie, or they call them Amish and dress them Amish, but they're more Mennonite or Brethren.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Net, I am so glad to hear that all of your family members have overcome the virus and are doing well! Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grady Parker (Naill Matter) sings “Right in Front of You in Country At Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many original songs will they gonna sing in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't believe we're finally getting to see Country At Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have also been praying for President Trump for a while now. I wish him and the First Lady a speedy recovery. He is very strong and has been able to work through all the hatred from the media and many others since his election. God has definitely blessed him and will continue to bless him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was watching “Harvest Moon”, Harry thinks mason jar of pumpkin pudding but Jen said Gramma’s pumpkin cream most popular around here


    Gramma’s facial pumpkin cream

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love “Country At Heart “ movie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Apple Spiced Cider in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pumpkin Pie πŸ₯§ in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shayna’s Mom’s guitar 🎸 in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jingle Bell Bride
    sneak peek
    During My Best Friend’s Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  20. Country at Heart

    Shayna Judson’s song
    Big Deal
    Finding Love
    Down Home Tennessee

    Duets:
    Duke Sterling & Shayna Judson
    A Life in a Love

    Shayna Judson & Grady Connor
    Right in Front of You

    ReplyDelete
  21. What’s that on top right in your blog of website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you referring to the banner? I currently have featured on the right - Candace Cameron Bure's close-up picture for "Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Reunited and It Feels So Deadly" and the picture on the right of that is Jessy Schram and Niall Matter in "Country at Heart."

      Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  22. Hot Cider in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  23. Silverardi Fall Harvest Festival in Country at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  24. Country At Heart was beyond anything I had hoped for and more. Loved the movie! Plan to watch again tonight. The three stars worked so well together; so talented! Have to say though Lucas Bryant stole my heart. Love his singing and acting! Favorite scene was when Lucas sat down with Jessy and had the heart to heart conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whose the girl Shayna talked to in Nashville for Backup auditions?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shayna told Grady that he wrote “Dancing at Dawn” for Becky Shaw in Country at Heart

    Who is Becky Shaw?

    Becky is a short for Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Silverado Fall Music Festival

    ReplyDelete
  28. Country at Heart was very good, I actually think one of the best so far this year. I enjoyed it and I definitely know it will be one that I watch over and over again. I too am praying for President Trump and the first lady. Honestly I pray every day for everyone in this country there is so much craziness right now not only with COVID-19 but everything.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow Your Heart didn’t mentioned Amish Chocolate PieπŸ₯§

    ReplyDelete
  30. Miriam & Amos have 3 Sons in Follow Your Heart

    Their named Atticus, Sawyer, & ???

    They’re Kathy’s Nephews

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hot Apple Cider & Popcorn 🍿 in My Best Friend’s Bouquet πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fall Harvest Movie Countdown
    Sunday
    8am/7c

    8 Fall Harvest Movies?

    ReplyDelete
  33. I don't know why we had to wait a year for Country At Heart unless it had something to do with copyright for the music but I have to say it was well worth the wait.

    Great to see a three part lead which worked well and although we knew who would get the girl I couldn't really decide whom I liked better - maybe Niall just stole it although I have a soft spot for Lucas Bryant ever since Tulips In Spring!

    A high point in what has been a difficult year for Hallmark.

    I didn't really k now what to expect from Follow Your Heart but I really enjoyed it too.

    I haven't seen very many Amish films but those that I have ssen usually ended up with the leads returning to the Amish way of life so this was a rfefreshing ending.

    I liked the two lead actors which is half the battle - I thought there was great chemistry between them and the story line kept me interested.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net