Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Happy Blessed Easter to you all...

I pray you all have a joyous Easter...


Whether you are coloring eggs, attending church, gathering with family, hiding & hunting eggs, giving and receiving sweet easter baskets, or just enjoying the outdoor beauty of a Spring Day... may we all remember Christ Jesus died and rose again for us... that we might choose to follow Him... and spend eternity with Him!

God's simple plan of salvation is this: You are a sinner. If you believe on Him as your crucified, buried, and risen Savior, you receive forgiveness for all of your sins and His gift of eternal salvation by faith.

If you would like to ask Jesus in your heart, please pray these words: "Oh God, I know I am a sinner. I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross. I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me. I now receive Jesus as my Savior. I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins, the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of Your merciful grace. In Jesus name, I pray... Amen."

God Bless you All.... Happy Easter!


"Jesus said ..., 'I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live': "
~JOHN 11:25



Toland Home Garden 107094 Easter Cross Standard Flag, 28-Inch by 40-Inch







-

1 comment:

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net