Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Wedding Do Over - a PixL Original Movie!


Watch Here



MOVIE REVIEW


Movie: The Wedding Do Over

Network: PixL

Original Air Date: February 3, 2018


*You can watch this PixL premiere through Amazon - here!



image via: PixL


CAST:

Nicole Gale Anderson ... Abby Anderson
Parker Young ... Peter Clark
Karissa Staples ... Emily Clark
Alisha Wainwright ... Taylor Ward
Stephen Colletti ... Dan Clark
Carolyn Hennesy ... Rose Clark
Maria Canals-Barrera ... Irene Anderson
Brian Mcnamara ... Bill Anderson
Philip Smithey ... Kyle Grafton
Jen Lilley ... Sandy Brantwell
Robert Rusler ... Gary
Caroline Lagerfelt ... Mrs. Collidge
Libby Ewing ... Bonnie
Christopher Carroll ... Minister
Michelle Arthur ... Dancer / Wedding Guest
Lena Evans ... Marine
Kaysen Steele ... Little Boy Wedding Guest
Carol-Ann Potorski ... Mother of the Bride





PLOT:

Storyline via PixL: Wedding planner Abby (Nicole Gale Anderson) specializes in fixing weddings that went wrong, but when she is forced to work with her ex-fiancรฉ (Parker Young), she soon begins to question whether their relationship was the disaster she remembers.






*You can watch this PixL premiere through Amazon - here!



Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...


--

images via: PixL

16 comments:

  1. been waiting for this movie for awhile. So excited and the screenshots look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the time between production and premiere is quite a bit longer for the PixL movies; it's definitely nice when we finally discover one we've been waiting for!!! :)

      Agree - beautiful pics!!!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  2. Only 11 months until Christmas, but who's counting?? Um....I am!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love that, Mark! Thank you for marking the 25th with such enthusiasm! Isn't it incredible how fast time flies!?!? I remember I watched "The Christmas Cottage" that day, as it's my thing to try and watch something Christmassy on every 25th day of the month!

      Thanks so much for sharing the Joy of Christmas all year round!!! :)

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  3. Are they available to watch on Amazon yet? I won't be able to watch this with Pixl no longer on youtube.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see "The Wedding Do Over," just yet, Misty... on Amazon's PixL Channel. As I've been looking for them monthly, I've noticed the movies show up a little after they premiere on PixL. It may be a day or two after. Not exactly sure, but I'm sure it will be soon! Blessings, Net


      For others interested...

      Be sure here to check Amazon's PixL Channel after the premiere for this movie and lots of wonderful PixL family-friendly movies!

      Delete
  4. Hello all of you,

    I would like to know the title of the beautiful song played at the end of the movie.

    Thank you in advance for the reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too i can't find reference anywhere. the song moved me to tears.

      Delete
    2. Me too!! I have been searching and cant find it anywhere :(

      Delete
    3. I would like to Know the title of the song where Abby was driving the car through the city to reach the cafe

      Delete
    4. I’ve been searching for the end song as well! Anyone know who sings it and where I can purchase it?

      Delete
  5. Awesome article ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know the name of theblast song as well. Somebody please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone ever find out the name of the song at the end of the movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote down some of the words from the songs and I still can't located ANY of them on the song lyric websites. If I had the music, I could play and replay until I had the lyrics but I still want the soundtracks!!!! Great dancing music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want to know the name of song and artista that plays at the end please.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net