Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, September 25, 2017

The NEXT "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" MOVIE in 2018!!! #POstables @hallmarkmovie


For those of you POstables who "pay attention to the details," you may have already seen/heard this news, but just in case... last night during the premiere of the latest "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movie - "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again" (which was absolutely wonderful!) it stated the name of the next movie in the series will be... "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled" - Coming in 2018!!!

On the set of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled" - via: Instagram
Pictured: Crystal Lowe (Rita), Kristin Booth (Shane), Martha Williamson (writer/creator) ,
Eric Mabius (Oliver), Kevin Fair (director), Geoff Gustafson (Norman)

screen grab taken during "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again"

So.... without a doubt, we know Hallmark will be "delivering" us this new movie + another SSD movie, Number 10, is in the pre-production phase!

In the upcoming movie, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Road Less Traveled," it should be interesting to see what new adventures, twists, and turns lie ahead. Wherever this new road takes our POstables- Oliver, Shane, Norman, and Rita... I'm sure we will all thoroughly enjoy the journey, as we "Trust the Timing"!

"Truth be Told", each "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movie is like coming "Home Again"! We'd be "Lost Without You"! A show like this is definitely "One in a Million." It seems like an "Impossible Dream" that we already have (at least) TWO movies now to look forward to in 2018! In fact, it feels just like a gift "For Christmas"!

Thank you, Hallmark, for delivering again and again!!!



Catch these encore airings of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Home Again" here:

Monday September 25, 2017 7:00 PM(EST)
Friday September 29, 2017 9:00 PM(EST)

20 comments:

  1. Very much looking forward to it. SSD is the best collection Hallmark does.

    Home Again was a wonderful continuation of their story. I was a little worried at the start with a new credits song, new office and no Mailbox Grille but it ended up being a favorite.

    I did notice during the movie they aired a new Women of Mystery promo with no Alison Sweeney. I do hope they haven't quit making Murder She Baked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely loved last night's movie! I am thrilled that we have more coming up. I know that it's a lost cause, but I still wish that it would go back to being a regular series~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was moved to tears while watching the show at several points. Maybe that's why I missed that at the bottom of the screen. I don't know, but I'm so happy to hear this news because this world really could use a lot more of Signed Sealed Delivered.

    My family watched the show together Sunday night. Old and youngest, 10, Hallmark's great at bringing families together like that. Thanks Net for this news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best show on Hallmark, worth the little extra to see. My fear is they will move it to their new network and my provider won't have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried too that they may move SSD to the new channel; Frontier has no plans to carry the new channel! SSD is my favorite show and I like to rewatch them when they rerun them prior to each new release! Please keep this series at it's present home Hallmark Movies & Mysteries! ๐Ÿ™

      Delete
  5. Last nights SSD movie was wonderful!!! Although they cancelled it as a weekly series, I am SO GLAD that they keep making SSD movies.

    I spent a lot of Sunday re-watching the SSD movies, in hopes of locating some of the film locations for my blog. Happy to report that I did find a few. I am still looking for Shane's house and am hoping to find it.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep trying to research whether Spectrum/Time Warner Cable is getting the new Hallmark Drama channel but have found absolutely nothing on it. My mom is Cox Communications - no news there either. I hope they don't totally move SSD there either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I have seen various responses to this question. I wish I could tell everyone, one way or another. I sure hope many of us will end up having it, without having to pay extra.

      I, too, hope SSD won't move, either, especially if many of us don't end up having the channel.

      Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  7. Hey! Just wanto to say that I loved the last paragraph... very creative and cool!!! As was the movie!!
    Congrats on the site and thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It was such fun to write.

      "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" is always absolutely wonderful and creative, as you mentioned.

      Thank you for your comment and sharing the love for SSD!!!

      Delete
  8. Any idea when we will get Home Again on Movies 24 in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  9. HALLMARKS
    MOVIES & MYSTERIES
    I ENJOY WATCHING
    THE CRIME DRAMAS.....
    WOMEN OF MYSTERY.....
    MOVIES....SIGNED.SEALED.@
    DELIVERED ETC.....
    AND THE HALLMARK MOVIE
    CHANNEL....AND ALL THE
    SEASONAL MOVIES....ON
    BOTH CHANNELS....I ENJOY
    ALL OF THEM....
    SIGNED,SEALED,DELIVERED
    ARE MY FAVORITE...I LOOK
    FORWARD TO SEE WHATS
    THE POSTSBLES NEW ADVENTURES...WILL BE.
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these movies. I've only caught the last three or four of them and very excited to hear more are coming in 2018. I wish I knew when so I can make sure I get the date marked down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SSD Home Again airs on Movies 24 in the UK on January 7th 3pm. Hope all UK viewers enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Gosh, so gladdddd to read Signed, Sealed & Delivered is coming in 2018 !!!!!!!!!!!
    Can hardly Wait. BEST SHOW EVER !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SS& D another season!!! Thank you for giving us a show that can be enjoyed by the entire family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We loved all the movies, series, however you want to call Them . It is a positive option, inspired ; We are just asked not change the them , The Four are perfect.And we hope not to end it, please continue with your stories, are The best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved these movies. When will they be back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No word, yet! However, POstables keep hoping and asking on Twitter, Facebook, etc...

      I'm sure we will know more (one way or another) by the TCA event in January.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net