Wednesday, July 6, 2016

'Summer Villa' - a Hallmark Channel Original "Summer Nights" Movie


Movie: Summer Villa

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: July 23, 2016


Hilarie Burton
Victor Webster
Cristina Rosato


via Hallmark: A romance novelist with writer’s block and a celebrity chef suffering from a bad review accidentally end up staying at the same French villa for the summer. As they attempt to share the house and mend their personal lives, they find that what they’re really missing is more of a personal matter.

Movie Review:

See or Skip:

Images: Hallmark Crown Media


  1. Sherry In CaliforniaWednesday, July 06, 2016

    Don't forget to add Cristina Rosato to the cast list -- people who loved the movie "Finding Christmas" a few years ago will be happy to see her in another Hallmark film!

  2. Would love to know the titles of the French songs in the movie! Thank you!

  3. Yeah, the soundtrack was fabulous, but since I don't know French, I can't search on the lyrics like I normally would. Maybe Hallmark can help us out???

  4. the songs are "Baby bop"
    "Avant la bagarre" "Quand on est ensemble" all from France Gall
    sorry the last one I couldn't hear it

  5. the songs are "Baby bop"
    "Quand on est ensemble"
    "Avant la bagarre"
    all from France Gall

    sorry the last one I couldn't hear it

  6. I didn't know what to expect but this was really very nicely acted, no over the top and all characters were realistic. Chef Cupid's publicist was the weak link but thankfully her appearance is really limited. I loved that the teen daughter wasn't over the top and all characters' relationships worked well. I've returned to let the movie run in the background when I cook or even do work, it has a nice pace and excellent music.

  7. I would love to know where this was filmed at !

  8. Correct me if I'm wrong...I believe it was filmed in Montreal, Canada.

    1. Sherry In CaliforniaSaturday, August 13, 2016

      You're correct. That's where it was filmed.

  9. I really like Summer Villa! Actors were great and chemistry was good. Storyline was okay but it was really fun to watch.

  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

  11. I really liked Summer Villa as well! Being a huge fan of Continuum, it was great to see Victor Webster again. Hilarie Burton is cute as a romance novelist with writer's block and Emorphia Margaritas is adorable as her daughter, Abby. A delightful summer escape.

  12. WIll this be on DVD?


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...