Monday, April 25, 2016

Hallmark Channel's Prom Movie "Date With Love" starring Shenae Grimes-Beech, Andrew Walker and Bailee Madison!

MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Date With Love

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: May 21, 2016










CAST:

Shenae Grimes-Beech
Andrew Walker
Bailee Madison
Andrea Brooks







PLOT:

When a small-town boy’s video “promposal” to a star goes viral, it scores him a date to prom with his celebrity crush. But when the star begins to fall for the boy’s teacher, things get complicated.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Bailee turning into a lovely young lady and Andrew looks so handsome and young with his "longer" hair!! LOL!! I just love Hallmark movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute does this one look!? :) Cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these movies!! Oh, how I wish they would bring back the nightly movie!! I miss them so much and I just do not watch the sitcoms they're showing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being from arlington heights I wonder the reason it was chosen as the movies location

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Net.

    Have a question for you. Last week there were about 3 or 4 comments by some anonymous person on the review of The Promposal when you read them they appeared normal but when you just check where you have recent comments they had a few signs like &# in them. I just looked tonight and they were no longer there. Was there some kind of virus attached to them that you deleted them ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your question. I find those symbols sometimes appear in place of an apostrophe or quotes.

      I didn't delete or fix any messages... however, this site does have an automatic comment spam folder. And, I just checked it and it looks like it took in the comment you asked about. I have now re-added it to the site! Hope that helps!

      Delete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...