Monday, June 16, 2014

Lifetime Christmas Movie: "Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever"


MOVIE REVIEW

Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever

Network: Lifetime

Original Air Date: Christmas 2014

Image: Lifetime


CAST:

Dean Cain
Mira Sorvino 
"Tardar Sauce" Grumpy Cat



PLOT:

Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever will feature a pet-store cat that is constantly overlooked and a 12-year-old girl who can communicate with Grumpy Cat.


Movie Review:

Coming...

All I can say is... that picture of the cat above is totally adorable and I hope this will be a fun little family flick for Christmastime! I'm sure there will be many more details to come!


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

5 comments:

  1. He's sooooooooooooo Cute! Can't wait to see what they do with this one. Awesome that it stars Dean Cain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww.......I love this cat!! My kids know my passion for kitties so they continuously send me pictures of Grumpy and I laugh. I can't wait to see the movie; I also like Dean Cain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little wary. I tend not to like the Lifetime Christmas movies. Glad that it stars Dean Cain though.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net,

    Have you seen this guide for faith based programming?
    http://pisgahview.net/

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you all think it looks cute, too! I was super excited to hear it was going to star Dean Cain, as well.

    How sweet, Linda, that your kids send you pictures of "Grumpy Cat". I bet they always bring a smile to your face.

    And, Misty, I understand your hesitance towards Lifetime. Typically, their movies aren't exactly family-friendly, but I have noticed some of their Christmas movies have been more so. I certainly hope this one will be! And, yes, I am familiar with the web-site you shared. It is very nice source for faith-based films.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Amazon Prime - Free Trial


Try Amazon's PRIME, free for 30 Days - click here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...