Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hallmark Christmas Movie: "Catch a Christmas Star"

MOVIE REVIEW

Catch a Christmas Star

Previously Titled: Christmas Star

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: November 17, 2013





CAST:

Shannon Elizabeth ... Nikki Crandon
Steve Byers ... Chris Marshall
Julia Lalonde ... Sophie Marshall
Kyle Breitkopf ... Jackson Marshall
Doug MacLeod ... Mark
Maria Ricossa ... Shelley
Billy MacLellan ... Jason
Christopher Jacot ... Carmine
Zack Werner ... Jaycee Silvestri
Traci Melchor ... Reporter
Melissa Grelo ... TV Host
Christopher Russell ... Henry Williams
Darryl Flatman ... Kelvin
Darren Josephs ... Security








PLOT:

via Chesler/Perlmutter Productions:

Chris (Steve Byers) has recently lost his wife and is having trouble moving on. Once his two children discover that Nikki (Shannon Elizabeth), an international pop star, was his high school sweetheart, they work as a team to get them back together.

via Hallmark:

Nikki Crandon is one of the biggest pop stars on the planet. Whether she's singing the National Anthem or promoting her latest album, everyone knows who she is; none more so than New Jersey high school basketball coach and widower Chris Mitchell, who was Nikki's first love in high school.

This is a Behind-the-Scenes image of the editing process of
"Christmas Star"
via Chesler/Perlmutter Productions.
Actress Shannon Elizabeth is featured on the screen.


Movie Review:
Coming...

See or Skip:
Coming...

--

31 comments:

  1. Loved the music. Is it possible to buy the soundtrack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hallmark movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to get a copy of the soundtrack for this movie. Anyone know where ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wanting the soundtrack to this movie loved the music and songs were great

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chrstmas Movie " Catch A Christmas Star" is a grand slam for Hallmark. The very best Christmas movie of the 2013 season. The music was out of this world. I don't know if that was really Shannon Elizabeth sing or not, but whoever it was should make a christmas album and include the two songs from the movie. I give it a 5 star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love this movie..hope it is on the new list for 2015

      Delete
    2. yes, that was Shannon actually singing. I found the video's of her singing on youtube.

      Delete
  6. Will this Hallmark movie "Catch a Christmas Star' be available on dvd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Amazon has it now on DVD. I didn't include it on my list, since it is not family-friendly.

      Delete
    2. i cant find the dvd anywhere to purchase
      do amazon still have it?

      Delete
  7. How to get this movie to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has decision been made to produce a soundtrack for this movie. I cannot find the soundtrack. Perfect soundtrack for season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is their a soundtrack for this movie. I cannot find the soundtrack. Perfect music for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great Christmas movie. Would love to get a soundtrack if ever made!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IS there a soundtrack? Looking for it, also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am after the dvd can anyone help me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Movie is great and the songs are great, where can i get the the music for this movie and did Shannon Elizabeth sing songs or someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  14. North Carolina: Monday, December 1, 2014
    Best of Hallmark, loved it, Shannon Elizabeth was great. Why has Hallmark not produced a DVD for the public? I looked for it for the last two years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this movie ,love the songs .why is it not on dvd .for as in England?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree this is a great Christmas movie - songs and everything - should be on dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am happy to see I am not the only one who loved this movie and would love a soundtrack cd. I thought from the first time I saw it that they should sell them. I am happy to say I just received my DVD toiday! still looking for a soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get the DVD. I want to get one

      Delete
    2. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY MUSIC SOUNDTRACK FOR ANY HALLMARK MOVIES..! I HAVE TRIED FOR YEARS BUT HALLMARK DOES NOT MAKE ANY MUSIC MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC..! WHY ? YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE ? I THINK IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE ACTORS OR THE SONG WRITERS...

      Delete
  18. Where did you get the DVD. I have been looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Christmas movie. It made me a huge Shannon Elizabeth. Has she made anymore movies for the Hallmark Channel?

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  20. i need to get the soundtrack the songs are brilliant just has to be released please

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I could find those two Christmas songs on itunes or Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mary K. in ChicagoSaturday, December 17, 2016

    I am so glad to see others love the the movie and songs. I especially liked "I Heard the Bells on Christmas" sung by Shannon Elisabeth. I would love to get a copy of the song on itunes or through Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of the Hallmark Christmas movies have some great songs. It would be nice if they compiled the Christmas songs onto a DVD for sale. It's nice to hear new Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy moly, this movie was so good! Man, Hallmark movies from 8 to over 10 years ago were so amazing, it's why I loved them so much. -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net