Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Real St. Nick - Lifetime Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

The Real St. Nick

Network: Lifetime

Original Air Date: December 15, 2012



CAST:

Torrey Devito
Callard Harris



PLOT:

Devitto stars as psychiatrist Kate, who attends to a handsome but unconscious man in a Santa Claus suit who saved her during an earthquake. When he awakens and insists he is Santa Claus, he is placed in the hospital's psychiatric wing, where his Christmas spirit soon "infects" everyone in the ward and Kate can't help falling for the man even before she finds out his real identity.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed watching the Real St. Nick. I wish that Lifetime would bring this movie back so I could watch it again. I am also checking to see if The Real St. Nick is ever on dvd unfortunately I have yet to find it. I hope that Lifetime will air this movie this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO with Anonymous on this. The Real St. Nick was wonderful. I have it on my dish hopper, but NOW ALL my movies are gone on it. It says 60% full, but when you click on the dvd button they are nowhere to be found. I REALLY hope they bring it back so I can get it again. PLEASE PLEASE replay it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love The Real St. Nick. I had it on my Dish hopper till I lost EVERYTHING on it including that movie. PLEASE, PLEASE Lifetime put it back on tv.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net