Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, October 22, 2012

Holiday High School Reunion - Lifetime Christmas Movie

MOVIE REVIEW

Holiday High School Reunion

Network: Lifetime

Original Air Date: November 17, 2012

PLEASE NOTE : This Movie is RATED " TV - 14 " !










CAST:

Rachel Boston
Marilu Henner
Harry Hamlin




Images via: http://www.facebook.com/HolidayHighSchoolReunion



PLOT:

Georgia (Boston), returns home during Christmas just in time for her high school reunion, where she hopes to reunite with "the one that got away." In a series of hilarious flashbacks, we'll see her high school experience play out as Georgia discovers that maybe the one who got away was instead the one who was there all along.





Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...



--
*Images from Lifetime

8 comments:

  1. Aw! It will be fun to see Rachel in something again - she was so cute in a show I watched on USA Network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I wanted to let you know that thefutoncritic is listing this movie as premiering on Saturday, November 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was entertaining and quite satisfying. There were some parts that were cheesy but it's themed around high school reunion so that was kinda expected. Love the chemistry between the main leads. I wish they made this movie more of a TV-PG. I think the aspects that made it TV-17 was unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This movie is rated PG 14! Not NC 17...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an older movie, but I just watched it for the first time on Netflix last night. Can't say I was impressed. The only thing that kept me from turning it off were the scenes with Ben and Georgia. Ben (Jonathan Bennett) was the only truly likable character. My favorite scene was Ben and Georgia singing together. I watched that scene several times over. I loved the song so much I looked it up and was happy to see that it is a recorded song. Just in case anyone else gets on here wondering what that song is, it's "Songs We Love" by The Burns Sisters, my new favorite Christmas song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came here 6 years later trying to figure out where I could find that song. Thank you so much.

      Delete
    2. Wow, I'm so glad you visited again and Amy Lama shared the music information you were seeking!

      Blessings & Happy New Year to you!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Why can't I buy this movie? Been looking for it for years

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net