![]() |
| ( click to enlarge image ) |
Greetings, Christmas Movie Watchers! 🎄✨
The excitement is building as we eagerly await the official 2026 Christmas movie schedules from the Hallmark Channel, Great American Family, and Lifetime!
I expect this news to come any day now!
These were the release dates last year-
UPtv: SEPTEMBER 4, 2025
Hallmark Channel: SEPTEMBER 17, 2025
Great American Family: SEPTEMBER 26, 2025
Lifetime: OCTOBER 16, 2025
The countdown to this exciting news is officially on, and I can hardly wait to see all the magical movies in store for us this year!
Please note: I'm expecting some changes to the previous premiere dates that Great American Family released. There will likely be a few title changes, too. So stay tuned for those updates!
In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to share below some of the promos we've received recently for this upcoming holiday season!🎄
✨PROMOS:
🎄 Get a first look of the Hallmark Channel original movie "Holiday Touchdown: A Bears Love Story," starring Lyndsy Fonseca and Robert Buckley. Premieres Saturday, October 17th at 8pm/7c...
🎄 Ryan Paevey spoke about both of his two new Christmas movies coming to Great American Family this holiday season...
🎄 Danica McKellar also spoke about her two new Christmas movies coming to Great American Family this holiday season...
🎄 In case you missed it, here's the longer trailer for “Silver Bells at Christmas”:
🎄 Most Uplifting Christmas Ever Begins November 5th on UPtv:
For the new UPtv Christmas movie schedule - click here
Stay tuned for more Christmas TV Movie News for the Hallmark Channel, Great American Family, Lifetime, and more!










I’m so excited to get the big reveals! That interview with Ryan Paevey is getting me hyped up for this holiday season! Christie
ReplyDeleteIt's probably just me, but does anyone find it difficult to be thinking of Christmas movies when all you can really think about is your favorite shows returning in a few weeks? -Maria
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your "It's a Wonderful Movie" image above.
ReplyDeleteMe too Net, I’m so excited! Can’t wait for you to drop the movie schedules 🥳 I’m currently watching one Iv watched many times while I do laundry, Sleigh Bells Ring.
ReplyDelete~Paula