Over *53 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, September 26, 2026

πŸŽ„♫ Bing is Back! It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas on Great American Family!




Christmas movie fans, it’s coming!πŸŽ„❤️

When Great American Family plays the Bing Crosby “It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas” promo (see below), you know we are getting closer to another Christmas movie season!

Great American Christmas 2026 begins Friday, October 9th!

New Christmas Promo:



It's so fun to see so many clips of our favorite stars in this new promo - including Candace Cameron Bure, Cameron Mathison, Laura Osnes, Mario Lopez, Cindy Busby, Trevor Donovan, Danica McKellar, Merritt Patterson, Jesse Hutch, Jill Wagner, and more!

It is truly going to be such an exciting Christmas movie season on Great American Family! To see the full list of premieres - click here.


May Your Day be
Merry & Bright!
NetπŸŽ„


26 comments:

  1. Now THAT, never gets old! :) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I wholeheartedly agree! Hope they continue it every year!!! πŸŽ„

      Delete
  2. Oh wow…. love hearing Bing! Here we go again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I wasn’t expecting this so soon, but super excited! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie, It sure is! Super excited to start the 2026 Christmas movie season!!! πŸŽ„❤️πŸŽ„❤️πŸŽ„

      Delete
  4. Jim just HAS to be doing a happy dance right now!! (Aren’t we all?? :)) I can almost imagine him sitting next to his year-round, twinkling Christmas lights, drinking hot cocoa and hitting replay on this GAF promo ad. (Aren’t we all?? :)) So, let the warm fuzzies begin!! (Hurry, please!) ~~Jane (p.s. – It’s good to be back with all of you for another Christmas celebration! This past year has been rather emotionally sad, so I decided to stop all the extra “noise” and unplug and go off the grid for a bit; but I’m back now and trying to catch up -- conveniently in time for new Christmas movies! And it looks like we’ve got some quite good ones to look forward to! Let the coziness commence! “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Soon the bells will start. And the thing that will make them ring, is the carol that you sing, right within your heart.” O come, O come, Emmanuel!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JANE!!!!! Hello my friend!!!! I’m doing a happy Snoopy-style dance just seeing your comment right now!!! It’s pretty late (or rather early in the morning), but I just had to write back and say how wonderful it is to hear from you!!! I am so sorry to hear, though, that you’ve had an emotionally sad year. (Be rest assured that I, along with other believers here, will be lifting you up in prayer now; in fact, I was already praying for you while you away.) Hopefully, visiting here again and watching the Christmas movies will be a welcome respite. (Sending you a big hug!)πŸ€—

      The Joy of Christmas is coming… and I’m so glad you are also back (along with Bing!!!) to celebrate with all of us!!!!!!! πŸŽ„✨πŸ™πŸ»

      Welcome home… your It’s a Wonderful Movie family has missed you!!!! 😊🏠

      Delete
    2. Bing and now Jingle Jane is BACK?!!! OH MY! I can't control the glee that I am feeling inside right now. I too am doing a Snoopy-style dance like Net right now. I am so happy to see you back Jane. I wrote comments to you wondering and worried about you. You just POOFED and left us with a hole in our hearts last Christmas missing you. I'm so sorry to hear that you had a rough time but I'm very happy that you are doing better now and back in the twinkling cozy corner of IAWM.

      You know me so well Jane! LOL...I hit the replay on the Bing promo a bunch of times already. I have the promo from last year still saved on my YouTube watch list so I can watch it any time I need a lift. It's also saved on Instagram via Net's account. This year also now.

      The Peanuts gang (us) is all here now..."So, let the warm fuzzies begin!!" & "Let the coziness commence!"...your words bring me joy.

      Net, are you still awake, can't sleep, or just waking up? lol...I thought I was the only crazy night owl sleeper. I saw your email come across and thought, wow, what is she doing up at this time of the night? haha. This is normal for me.

      Jane, it is almost time for that Frndly TV interlude jingle music on the Holidayscapes channel that we loved so much last year. So glad that you are back! Now, jump aboard the IAWM sleigh with us and let's fly away to Christmas Land where all of our problems disappear for a bit.

      Delete
    3. Speaking of Christmas haha...I was watching the Christmas in July movie from GAF and during a commercial Laura Osnes says a line from her upcoming Christmas movie this year that really had an effect on me. She said, "Christmas is where Heaven's grace meets humanity". I thought...THAT'S IT! (in my Charlie Brown voice yelling to Lucy as she goes flipping backward). That is such a great way to express what Christmas is and why I think I get such a wonderful wonderful feeling from it. It's not just the bells and the lights and the music etc. It is God's grace (presence) meeting and moving us in a very powerful palpable way. It is a time of the year where I think a special favor is given to humanity if we just embrace it. God's grace and presence is moving through us and everything around us, and we all know there is something different about it that is hard to explain. It is heaven coming down to earth where the veil is lifted for a time. It's not just the twinkling lights and all of that. It is God's presence glowing through all of it and us as a special gift to us. Laura O put into words what my heart always knew but just couldn't express it properly or understand it fully! Jesus IS the REASON for the SEASON!

      Delete
    4. Jane, you don't know how good it is to hear from you!! We were so worried about you, and we have missed you soooo much!! You have been in our prayers, and we will of course continue to pray for you!

      And of course, we are looking forward to your wonderful Christmas movie reviews!

      Welcome back, my dear friend!!

      Delete
    5. Hey Jane! Welcome back! I’ve always looked forward to your reviews so it’s great to hear from you again. Sorry this year has been tough. We all go through seasons like that, don’t we. But it’s good to find joy again in the simple things.

      Delete
    6. Welcome back Jane! Perfect time for us all to catch up, as we jump back into Christmas movies. I’m sorry you have experienced some sad times this year. Praying that God’s peace carries you through the hard days. When I am having a tough day I put my fave song on repeat, right now it is “Fathers House” by Elevation Rhythm, or I treat myself to an iced coffee. However I am really trying to give up coffee so instead I’ll have my fave sees candy while I watch a movie, when everyone is asleep so I don’t have to share πŸ˜‚
      ~Paula

      Delete
    7. So glad to have you back Jane!!!! We missed you, though we understand. I’m so sorry to hear you had a sad and difficult year. I pray the Lord will bring peace and comfort soon my friend. And that you will lean on Him during the hard times. And feel His love. And Welcome back!!!

      P.S. Looking forward to more of you wonderful reviews! And we’re at the Christmas season now!😊

      Delete
    8. Aww, thank you for being such caring friends and thank you for your prayers! Net, you are absolutely the sweetest woman in the world!!! Jim, my friend, I’ll try not to “poof” off again. 😊 And I’d forgotten about the Holidayscapes music; I hope it starts up soon. Also, I totally agree, God’s grace is unfathomable and incredible!!! Joy to the world (us)!! Mark, thank you for your prayers and friendship. Your reviews are usually how I decide what to watch, so keep ‘em coming as fast as you can! Allie, you are absolutely right – finding joy in the simple things is such a blessing. Paula, what a good song! Praise music definitely helps. Although… coffee and sweet treats make a good option, too! I’m looking forward to your Christmas reviews; you often add humor into your reviews and comments, and laughter is such good medicine (and a good contrast to my usual snarkiness!). I’ve missed you all and I’m looking forward to discussing all the festive Christmas movies with you and hearing all the differing opinions. I’ve decided all the other stuff is just too much noise (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, political podcasts, etc.) and it’s been really nice to tune out for a time. But I think cozy Christmas movies shared with friends will be a welcome and sweet breath of fresh (Balsam-scented) air! So, I’ve got my candy cane hot cocoa and my Rudolph socks and I’m ready to jump on the IAWM sleigh. Here’s hoping some of these new movies knock those Rudolph socks right off!!

      I’ve started trying to catch up on some of last year’s Christmas movies that I was never in the mood to watch. We just saw “Another Sweet Christmas” and “A Grand Ole Opry Christmas” and enjoyed them both. For some reason I still can’t get in the mood for “A Newport Christmas” or “She’s Making a List”, so I think I’ll just give up on those two. Also, recently tried watching the July Christmas movies and. . . I’ll skip my usual long-winded reviews and just say “meh” for all of them, and I’m choosing to be optimistic that they held the really good movies back for October, November and December! So, let’s fuel up on hot apple cider and gingerbread, and jingle all the way to Christmas!!

      ~~Jane (p.s. – has anyone had issues with recording and deleting on FrndlyTv? I haven’t had a chance to call them yet to see what’s going on, but those functions have changed and it’s become very awkward and clunky. We have premium cable tv and don’t need Frndly but I liked having the option to record and save lots of movies for up to 9 months which allowed me to make space on my cable dvr; but this new Frndly is rather bothersome. One example: if I set a movie to record, it records every single repeat of that movie from, seemingly, here to eternity; and there’s no option like there is when recording a program with multiple episodes, there’s just one option for movies and it’s “record” and then it records every single replay of that movie. I’ll call Frndly one of these days, but thought I’d just check with y’all first.)

      Delete
    9. Jane, You're not alone with “A Newport Christmas” or “She’s Making a List”! Both just didn't do it for me either. Great actors and all, but just didn't grab me.

      I hadn't noticed that recording trouble with Frndly, but I will be sure to check it out now and let you know.

      Also, just wanted to note - that Abigail's sweet comment came in just before yours - so I didn't want you to miss it.

      It's going to be so fun to have the whole IAWM family back again - watching movies & sharing reviews!!!

      Delete
  5. Ahhhhh! My soul feels whole again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw The Spirit of Halloween movie trailer. It’s based on Charles Dickens’ Christmas Carol. It’s a parody of Christmas Carol is to Halloween Carol that visits 3 spirits of Christmas & 3 mischievous spirits of Halloween from the past, present, & future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely has a Charles Dickens’ Christmas Carol theme to it. A true classic!

      Delete
  7. Net, Great American Christmas is going to so awesome this year, all of the movies sound so good. I was wondering if you heard anything about Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells a friend sent me a link that it is filming currently in Ottawa. The article had no cast or who it is for but I remember this being a movie that Candace was supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bebe, Well, that is certainly interesting news!!! I do remember that title quite well - as the movie Candace & Cameron were supposed to do. That is very curious.

      I just had to know more... so I did a little research and discovered Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells will star actress Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie) and will premiere on Vizio Network (not certain if it will be this Christmas or next). (details via podcast found here:
      https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-100-ottawa-morning/clip/16239495-christmas-arrives-early-mississippi-mills)

      I also found a couple of articles on the movie. Maybe you've seen one or both???

      Here are the links:
      https://lanarkist.com/2026/09/21/christmas-movie-filming-brings-early-holiday-magic-to-mississippi-mills-carleton-place/

      https://www.insideottawavalley.com/news/movie-filming-carleton-place/article_7a996641-b9ce-5a71-b059-7ce44ea4121a.html

      I do wonder if this is the same script, or maybe they are just using the same title???

      Delete
  8. Ah! Classic! Net, you are making me want to play more Christmas music!! I’m going to drive my family crazy!🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, I love it!!! Never too soon, is it(?), to start enjoying the JOYS of Christmas!!!! :)

      Delete
  9. Net thanks for the wonderful news and to everyone in the comment section. You all give me hope through the lovely comments and anticipation of the season to celebrate Christ’s birth.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabe's Mom, You wrote that so beautifully! Truly warms my heart! ❤️

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net