Over *53 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

πŸŽ„✨ Happy 4 Months ’til Christmas Day 2026!!! ✨πŸŽ„ (See Which Christmas Movie I Chose To Mark This Day & Share Your Pick!)



Happy 4 Months 'til Christmas Day, everyone!

As close as that special day is now, we Christmas movie lovers know we are even closer to the festive Christmas movies we love airing on TV - beginning in October!

Great American Family premieres its first new Christmas movie on October 10th with An Accidental Arctic Christmas, starring Jill Wagner and Cameron Mathison.

The Hallmark Channel will premiere its first new Christmas movie a week later on October 17th with Holiday Touchdown: A Bears Love Story, starring Lyndsy Fonseca and Robert Buckley.

If you'd like to celebrate and mark this special day with us, we'd love for you to join in! Simply choose a Christmas movie to watch and share your pick with us in comments below.

πŸŽ₯ My Christmas movie pick is… Merry Christmas, Ted Cooper! I'm in the mood for something fun and lighthearted.



Looking forward to hearing your picks, too!


Wishing you a day 
that is truly… 
Merry & Bright!πŸŽ„❤️
Net

22 comments:

  1. My pick was A Paris Christmas Waltz. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months, we’re getting closer now! I’m going with something light too - A Very Merry Mix-Up. Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie. I LOVE this movie! There is something so cozy and warm with the wonderful Christmas decorations that they have in that house late at night where the two of them are staying up all night and baking Christmas cookies and talking. It's so simple and fun and cozy.

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear today of the passing of country singer Dolly Parton, at the age of 80. I just loved the Christmas movie, Coat of Many Colors, that was based on her family, faith, and young life. She came from such humble beginnings.

    Danica McKellar also had a chance to work with her in her Hallmark Christmas movie, Christmas at Dollywood in 2019.

    Prayers for her dear family and friends. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear this. It seems to be a very sudden unexpected passing. May her soul rest in eternal peace.

      Delete
    2. I came here to post this myself. I’ve always loved her simple bluegrass songs like Coat of Many Colors and My Blue Ridge Mt. Boy. My heart goes out to her loved ones. I’ll be praying for them and for God to somehow use this to lead the lost to Him. And I’ll be watching her Christmas movie tonight.

      Delete
    3. Aw, I just thought of Christmas at Dollywood too. :((( -Maria

      Delete
  4. First, Prayers to the family of Dolly Parton.

    Movies Picks -
    GAF movies - A Hot Cocoa Christmas
    Hallmark Movie is a blast from the past - (1999) A Season for Miracles. The book the story is taken from is a good read.
    - Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next up on my 2025 Christmas watch list is, "A Royal Christmas Tail". Just about done with the 2025 new Christmas movies...haha. Getting excited for the new ones.

    I have my countdown to Christmas movie clock synched with the GAF "Countdown to Great American Christmas" clock. It is 44 days, 15 hours, & 15 minutes as I'm typing this. The GAF clock countdowns to October 9th at 6am. That is when the around the clock Christmas movies start...Woohoo! The first New Christmas movie will be on the next day (Saturday the 10th). So exciting! The near proximity anticipation is the best!

    Fall Season Fun starts at a local Fruit Farm in a couple of weeks also. The nostalgic sentimental warm and fuzzies are starting to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce in CarolinaTuesday, August 25, 2026

    I will be watching A Christmas at Dollywood in remembrance of the great one of a kind Dolly Pardon! Such sad news. Praying for her family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallmark said when they will reair the movie, and even posted on their X account for the 1st time in over a year! -Maria

      Delete
    2. Christmas at Dollywood
      August 28, 2026
      8pm ET/5pm PT
      Hallmark Channel

      Delete
  7. Jim, wow I am a little jealous of you for getting through your 2025 Christmas movies! I still have so many recorded that I need to watch 😳 I can’t believe October is right around the corner. For my 25th movie tonight I’m going to watch an oldie but goodie, Christmas in the City with Ashley Williams.

    ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, I've actually only almost made it through the Hallmark and GAF 2025 Christmas movies. Those are my priorities to finish each year. I haven't watched any Lifetime or Uptv ones at all and maybe won't. I'm going to try and watch a few of the Lifetime Christmas movies though before the new ones come out.

      Delete
    2. I am still watching the 2025 new Christmas movies that I recorded on my Comcast cable dvr!! Tonight is Twelve dates til Christmas episode 4 !

      Delete
  8. I've just spent the last 30 minutes or so reading tributes to Dolly Parton from celebrities and fans alike. It is so obvious that she was loved by everyone!! She was so talented, but also loving, caring, and generous to a fault! This world, more than ever, needs more Dolly Partons in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone,

    I had to compose myself before I added my comments on the passing of Dolly. Honestly, I don't believe I can even find the words that fully express the far reaching impact she made on our world. From her humble beginnings, to her massive stardom, Dolly never changed. She loved God and her family with every part of her being. She never held back her in her adoration of her deep rooted faith. She was a believer in a much higher power and we all know she is now singing with the Angels on high. It is difficult to imagine a world without Dolly present in body because she was such an honorable and unselfish person. I never had the privilege to meet her but it is so comforting reading so many heartfelt and moving tributes to her. I can't recall ever seeing every post on my social media accounts about just one person and the lasting impact she made. She brought so much joy to young children with her Imagination Library. She gave millions to charities. She wrote songs that have touched generations.
    There will never be another Dolly. So, let's all hold her close in our hearts and remember always who she was to so many people. May her family find peace and solace as they deal with such an immense loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you said was so beautiful Joan!! And it’s amazing how the Lord blessed her life from poverty to her very incredible successes. She was a very generous and joyful too! I also think it was gracious of God that she and her husband had 59 years together and in death only separated a little over a year.

      Delete
    2. Hi Abigail,

      Aw! Thank you so much my friend for your sweet words! And, yes, it is so gracious of God that Dolly had such a wonderful and lasting marriage with Carl, who was the love of her life. They are now reunited again and rejoicing in their amazing love. I am always in awe of those marriages that stood the test of time. Dolly was most certainly blessed! God walked beside her on earth and now she has seen the face of God as they continue to walk together in heaven. I pray I will see his face someday too.

      Delete
  10. I will be re-watching A Biltmore Christmas and maybe a new to me from 2025 that I missed, Merry Christmas Ted Cooper. So many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad of Dolly's passing... there is a NEW Dolly Parton hotel opening in Nashville Tn soon:
    https://www.songtellerhotel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was visiting family in East Tennessee when Dolly passed away. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net