Over *51 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Lacey Chabert Movie Night on the Hallmark Channel with Special Sneak Peeks!




Enjoy a special Christmas movie marathon today on the Hallmark Channel hosted by and starring a fan-favorite actress, Lacey Chabert!

During this movie marathon, there will be sneak peeks of Lacey's new streaming series, Paris is Always a Good Idea, which is set to premiere Thursday, July 30th on Hallmark+.


Lacey Chabert Movie Night Schedule:
(times in EST.)

πŸŽ„The Christmas Quest ... 2pm
πŸŽ„Christmas in Rome ... 4pm
πŸŽ„Christmas at Castle Hart ... 6pm
πŸŽ„A Merry Scottish Christmas ... 8pm

Hope you enjoy watching this marathon.

By the way, which Lacey Chabert Christmas movies are your favorites? My top three are Matchmaker Santa, Christmas Waltz, and A Royal Christmas!

Please share your favorites in comments below.


I hope your day is 
Merry & Bright!
Net


Lacey Chabert Christmas Movies - DVD or Streaming:




Matchmaker Santa

Christmas Waltz

A Royal Christmas

Time For Us To Come Home For Christmas



12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Lacey Chabert movies is A Family for Christmas. They just showed it a couple of weeks ago for Christmas in July and I recorded it so I could watch it whenever I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that movie too, it’s so underrated and one of her older less replayed ones.

      Delete
  2. Joyce in CarolinaThursday, July 23, 2026

    Match Maker Santa and A Royal Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this news. I had one set, but now set all of them to tape. My personal favorites of Lacey’s Christmas Movies are Christmas Waltz, A Royal Christmas, and seeing her funny side in her two “Haul Out the Holly” movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Net, in previous comment I meant The Paris Christmas Waltz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right the first time. Christmas Waltz is Lacey's movie, the Paris one is Jen Lilley.

      Delete
  5. Christmas Waltz is my favorite but I’m usually game for any movie with Lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching now! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two favorite Lacey Christmas movies are A Royal Christmas and Family for Christmas. And if I may add, my least favorite Lacey movie - by far! - is A Christmas Melody.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hard to choose, but I've always loved A Royal Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy♥️TexasFriday, July 24, 2026

    My favorite person- Lacey πŸ₯°

    Top 3:
    Christmas WaltzπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ
    A Merry Scottish Christmas
    (I'm a huge Party of Five fan)
    Having Lacey & Scott reunited, with all the "winks" to the show was Magical!
    Then the Cameo of Will, was Perfection!
    A Royal Christmas
    **Honestly they Could be 1A, B & CπŸ˜‰

    Matchmaker Santa right behind.
    It saddens me that Hallmark let go of Matchmaker & Elevator Girl( they were Lacey's first 2 movies with them)

    Honestly I love all her movies usually, her Co-Stars maybe not, but I watch for her.

    I'm still waiting for Lacey & Luke McFarlane to be paired for the first time, Why so long?

    Just like Our Christmas Waltz, Why show it so Sparingly?
    Why didn't We get a Sequel?

    I don't like the trend of HMM barely showing Christmas in July, and No 24/7 on the Hallmark channel.

    I certainly hope this doesn't happen whenever they start Christmas in October, I will not be a happy camper 😠

    Praying everyone across the Country, stays safe!
    Our Weather is Irratic, Rain & flooding, now on the East Coast, Wildfires on West Coast (all though that's Common Year round😳)
    Here we had heat index @ 118 then rained all night most of the day!

    God Bless Net♥️ and Everyone πŸ’ž


    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with 2 of your Top 3 - Matchmaker Santa and Christmas Waltz (sadly let down slightly by the ending}.

    My 3rd would be Time For Us To Come Home For Christmas.

    Sadly she's not getting the scripts now - it's 3 or 4 years since she's made what I would call a really good movie such as The Wedding veil - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net