Exciting news, friends!!!🎄
Great American Family is spreading more Christmas cheer during their Christmas in July event with a brand-new commercial announcing four of the network's upcoming Christmas movies! And here's the really exciting part... these new holiday premieres are arriving early in October!
UPDATE: Look for two new updates below!
Here's a look at all four films with their premiere dates on Great American Family. Plus see the promo below!
(Note: Each of these movies will also air 2 days earlier on Great American Pure Flix.)
#1: An Accidental Artic Christmas
Starring: Jill Wagner and Cameron Mathison
Premiere Date: Saturday, October 10, 2026
#2: Christmas at Moose Lake
Starring: Britt Robertson and Ryan Paevey
Premiere Date: Saturday, October 17, 2026
#3: A Christmas Prayer 2
Starring: Shae Robins and Christopher Russell
Premiere Date: Saturday, October 24, 2026
#4: Christmas Wrapped in Love
Starring: Cindy Busby and Marcus Rosner
Premiere Date: Saturday, October 31, 2026













the most wonderful time of the year. 🎶 -Maria
ReplyDeleteOh, how exciting! Now, my true countdown to Christmas clock can be set for October 10th.
ReplyDeleteI was about to say the same Jim! My countdown is for October as well! 🎄
Delete~Paula
Wow, GAF is starting really early this year! Great to see Laura V will be on there this year.
ReplyDeleteFar too early to start this year's Christmas movies - beginning of November soon enough -be interesting to see what Hallmark will do although they're reckoned to be starting on Oct 17.
ReplyDeleteInteresting that Christmas By The Spoonful was widely rumored to be a Hallmark acquisition - with the number of GAF movies already announced it's looking likely that there aren't going to be many Nicely movies picked up - Florence
Happy to see that they are starting early. Also happy to see that Laura V. Will be making a Christmas movie with them.
ReplyDeleteI am getting so excited. The Laura Vandervoort movie was a big surprise and makes me totally think Jesse Hutch’s movie Letters this Christmas is for GAF. Can’t wait to see what other movies are coming.
ReplyDeleteExciting news.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. Looking forward to October. Thank you GAC
ReplyDeleteSpoonful-acquisition-filmed by Vortex last year. Like Laura...never watched one of Olivier's movies yet.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Letters This Christmas with Jesse Hutch will also be on GAF
DeleteUnfortunately, no confirmation from GAF, yet, but the title change does make it seem more likely- since the previous title was so similar to Mario Lopez’s movie.
DeleteSo pretty much no fall movies? I love Christmas, but I am always wanting more fall movies. Its so hard watching Christmas Oct 10th when all I want to watch is Fall Harvest movies like Pumpkin Pie Wars, Under the autumn moon, Harvest Moon, October Kiss, All 7 of the Good Witch movies, Harvest Love, Autumn Dreams, and many others. I just really miss when Christmas didn't start til Nov 1 or last week of October and Fall Harvest had movies all the way up to end of October.
ReplyDeleteSabrina
Sabrina, I know what you mean… I’ve enjoyed many of the Fall movies, too… like Hallmark’s Harvest Moon, Love, Fall & Order, Autumn Dreams, etc….
DeleteAnd Great American Family has had some great Fall movies, too… A Harvest Homecoming, Swing into Romance, Grounded in Love, and An Autumn Romance. It’s unfortunate they won’t have a new Fall-themed movie this year, unless one of the holiday movies centers more around Thanksgiving, which would also be nice to see.
I agree I loved the fall movies & rewatch lots of the above mentioned ones. It’s such a shame they have lessened them. Net, are their any Hallmark fall updates, I haven’t loved all of the new fall movies, as lots barely have fall in them but a few new ones would be nice.
DeleteI agree wholeheartedly! I wonder if so much of it will trivialize it. I would like more drama and mystery for example, geared towards a more mature audience.
ReplyDeleteUPDATE: According to Great American Family's website, Christmas at Moose Lake, starring Britt Robertson, Ryan Paevey, Kevin Dillon, and Natasha Henstridge, is now listed to premiere Saturday, October 17, 2026, on Great American Family. Stay tuned for potential schedule changes!
ReplyDeleteHi Net...so according to your two updates above, as of right now, there isn't a confirmed Oct. 10th new movie at this time? That might change but as of right now we don't know for sure that Oct. 10th kicks off the new Christmas movies? They may plug in another movie in that spot but not as of right now. The only confirmed earliest date is the Oct. 17th movie you updated above for now?
DeleteJim, Honestly, I must say there's nothing written in stone as far as the Christmas schedule goes.
DeleteThe commercial running on GAF does state that A Very Evergreen Christmas will air October 10th, but the GAF website doesn't give a date for this movie, which could mean 2 things... they maybe just haven't updated it, yet, or perhaps, there's going to be a change. It's not clear, quite yet... and since we are still rather early - there could be many changes to come.
But this is what we love, right?? All the anticipation and wonder of what might be coming!!! :)
Net, I just saw a commercial on GAF that NOW has the new Christmas movie with Cameron Mathison and Jill Wagner as the October 10th movie (An Accidental Arctic Christmas) and also has the movie you updated above for Oct. 17th on the commercial. I'm so glad that October 10th is still the start time. Opening up the season with a power couple for sure. They don't usually do that. By the way, I LOVE that music they play for that October new Christmas movies commercial.
DeleteYes, the anticipation and wonder are my favorite things. I am already getting strong anticipation tingles lol.
Jim, Thank you so much for alerting me to the new commercial... I'll have to see if I can catch it - to update this post with the new images & dates!!! thank you! thank you!!! :) :)
DeleteNet, I went back to find the commercial last night that I saw. I know that you have Frndly TV so you can go back 3 days in the guide and watch a movie that previously aired. If you go back to last night (Wednesday July 22nd at 8pm) and record "A very Curious Christmas" on GAF so that you can fast forward through it. If you don't record it, you won't be able to quickly fast forward. Anyway, record that movie and then pull up the recorded movie in your "My Stuff' tab under "Just Recorded" and fast forward to the 2nd commercial break. It is on the 28-31 minute mark. It's different on my computer compared to on my smart TV but between the 28-31 minute mark on 2nd commercial break at very beginning of commercial break you will find the commercial showing the new October Christmas movie premiers that I mentioned with ""An Accidental Arctic Christmas" as the October 10th movie now. Happy searching!
DeleteJim, I was just going to go back and hunt for it... so thank you for giving me that tip for where to go! You & FrndlyTV are the absolute BEST!!!!! :)
DeleteI love Christmas and I am looking forward to being able to watch some of these. I am not so much a fan of a few so I will find other shows.
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting us know what is to come for the holiday season.