Over *51 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, July 24, 2026

πŸŽ„The Final *Christmas in July* Weekend Is Here! Plus, New Mystery - Get The Scoop:




Happy Weekend, Friends!

This weekend is extra special because it's the final weekend of Christmas in July - plus Saturday, July 25th, marks just five months until Christmas! That means we're officially getting even closer to the most wonderful time of the year, and what better way to celebrate than by cozying up with some of our festive favorites on Great American Family and the Hallmark Channel?

The Hallmark Channel also has the cable premiere of Love Under the Mistletoe, starring Jen Lilley and Nick Bateman, airing Saturday night! I've seen this movie and can tell you... it is lighthearted, family-friendly, and very sweet! Plus, during this premiere, be sure to look for a sneak peek of a new Countdown to Christmas movie... Christmas Delivered, starring Wes Brown and Autumn Reeser.

Then on Sunday evening, it's time for another episode of Blue Ridge. Episode 2 involves a mystery within the racing industry and features a guest appearance by Eric Close. I'm sure there will be plenty of suspense and plot twists.

And by the way, if you missed the first exciting episode of Blue Ridge season 2, which starred Sarah Drew, you can watch that for free on YouTube. (For those of you who love Sarah Drew in Mistletoe Murders, you'll definitely want to check that out.)

Take a detailed look at this weekend's schedule below...



🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Saturday, July 25 - Sunday, July 26, 2026:


Catch these Christmas movie classics airing this weekend...

Saturday:

Oy to the World ... Hallmark Channel ... 6am
Catering Christmas ... Great American Family ... 8am
Next Stop, Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8am
Christmas Next Door ... Hallmark Channel ... 10am
A Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 12pm
Christmas on Every Page ... Great American Family ... 12pm
On the 12th Date of Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 2pm
A Christmas Prayer ... Great American Family ... 2pm
Single on the 25th ... Hallmark Channel ... 4pm
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy ... Great American Family ... 4pm
The Christmas Secret ... Hallmark Channel ... 6pm
Let it Snow ... Great American Family ... 6pm
Once Upon a Christmas Wish ... Great American Family ... 8pm
O Little Christmas Market ... Hallmark Channel ... 10pm
A Christmas Blessing ... Great American Family ... 10pm

Sunday:

A Dash of Christmas ... Great American Family ... 12am
Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 12am
Once Upon a Christmas Miracle ... Hallmark Channel ... 2am
Royally Wrapped for Christmas ... Great American Family ... 4am
Five Star Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8am
A Christmas... Present ... Great American Family ... 10am
Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story ... Hallmark Channel ... 12pm
Have We Met This Christmas? ... Great American Family ... 12pm
Five More Minutes ... Hallmark Channel ... 2pm
Twas the Text Before Christmas ... Great American Family ... 2pm
Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe ... Hallmark Channel ... 4pm
Pencil Me in for Christmas ... Great American Family ... 4pm
A Royal Date for Christmas ... Great American Family ... 6pm
A Veteran's Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8pm
Bringing Christmas Home ... Great American Family ... 10pm
Crown for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10pm



🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Saturday, July 25, 2026:




Interior designer Grace (Lilley) runs a business with her best friend and her brother in the quaint town of Ivy Glen but is too busy for a real relationship. Ryan (Bateman), a successful New York City financial advisor and Grace’s former high school crush, returns home planning to sell his grandmother’s historic St. Nicholas House. The mayor convinces him to revive the beloved Ribbons & Bows charity fundraiser and brings Grace on board to help. Working side by side to pull the event together, the former couple reminisces and feelings they once shared slowly resurface. But will this yuletide reunion lead to love under the mistletoe?

Premieres Saturday, July 25, 2026
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Sunday, July 26, 2026:

Season 2, Episode 2



Episode 2: “Going Around in Circles”

When a member of the Hughes racing dynasty ends up dead, it's up to Sheriff Justin Wise to solve the case involving rivals, lovers, and family secrets.


Guest starring in this episode: Eric Close.

Season 2, Episode 2
Premieres Sunday, July 26, 2026
at 10pm/9c. on INSP



🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Hope you are able to enjoy some of the fantastic Christmas in July movies + Blue Ridge! I'm already set to record!

With July coming to an end, I feel like these warm Summer days are dwindling down quickly. I'm going to enjoy a local festival with my family this weekend, and I hope you all will enjoy some time outdoors, too!

Happy watching, everyone! And if you'd like to share a review - please do so in comments. We love hearing from you!



Merry Christmas in July!!!πŸŽ„
Blessings to you all,
Net




SHINING HIS LIGHT

I will listen to what God the Lord says;
he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants—
but let them not turn to folly.
Surely his salvation is near those who fear him,
that his glory may dwell in our land.

Love and faithfulness meet together;
righteousness and peace kiss each other.
Faithfulness springs forth from the earth,
and righteousness looks down from heaven.
~Psalm 85:8-11

19 comments:

  1. Nooooo… I don’t want Christmas in July to end!!!!!! Haha!!! I’ll be watching Jen Lilley’s movie.

    Thanks for letting us know that Eric Close will be in Blue Ridge. Was planning to watch but I’m even more excited now to see it. I’m really glad he’ll be in Abilene. He’s a really great actor. Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christie, I know exactly what you mean... I don't want Christmas in July to end either. It's been a comfort to turn there whenever I want to watch something peaceful.

      Also, I think Eric Close is great, too! I've seen him in a number of faith-based films - so I, too, think he'll be excellent in this new series.

      Delete
  2. Lots of great Christmas this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 months to Christmas Net and everyone! I’m going to watch Single on the 25th and Love Under the Mistletoe. It’s a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful movie picks to enjoy - hope they brightened your rain day! :)

      Delete


  4. Today, I found that “The Spirit of Christmas Station” which first streamed during Christmas 2025 on Tubi, Roku, & Vizio and then was added to other platforms is now available on BYUtv,org or the app. It is from Nicely Entertainment. It may be available all year long. I also found that byu has other live genre stations available on the website/app. (I can’t endorse all the aspects of one genre but do enjoy the music on that one.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing. I watched Christmas on the Ranch, which was nice. It was kind of anti-climactic, but still a wholesome, lighthearted story.

      To anyone else interested...
      I think the Christmas in July section might be gone now on the BYU app, but if you search Christmas, there are still several holiday movies to watch for free.

      Delete
  5. I'm excited about Blue Ridge! I just wish that they would make the time that it comes on earlier. It comes on too late. We watch it as a family and so with our schedules, sometimes we've don't get to watch the episode together until later in the week. But we do love the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I agree... the time Blue Ridge airs is rather late for a Sunday night. I also recorded it to watch the next day with my family. I love that you and your family enjoy watching it together too! Glad you all enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  6. Review: Love Under the Mistletoe -
    Family-friendly? Yes -
    Recommend? Unfortunately no -

    In an earlier review, I said that the first four premiers this July were just okay and maybe worth a one-time watch. I was hoping that this movie would change that and that I could highly recommend it. Unfortunately, it goes in the other direction. It's not even worth a one-time watch.

    The problems? Well...

    * As much as I adore Jen Lilley as a very caring person, she still talks way too fast, and imho is not one of the better Hallmark actresses.
    * In fact, I found the acting by all four of the main characters to be sub-par.
    * Another unoriginal plot of someone coming home to save (fill-in-the-blank).
    * And really, an adult trying to get a couple together by...planting mistletoe all over town? A very childish move!
    * I found the sister-in-law annoying (the mistletoe thing didn't help) and her husband, well, let's just go with weak.
    * And did anyone else find NIck's hairstyle, um, weird?

    This movie was so slow-moving, I kept looking at the clock going, how much longer? I couldn't wait for it to end! (And maybe part of the problem was I watched the fast-moving, fun-loving movie The Santa Summit as my "25th" movie, and that one I never want to end!) Anyway, I agree with Net that it is a sweet movie, but I still recommend skipping it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, Thank you for sharing this review. I didn't get the chance to rewatch over the weekend, but I recall from seeing this movie through streaming how wished for the chemistry between Jen Lilley & Nick Bateman's characters to be stronger.

      Your movie pick to *Mark the 25th* is such a good one - The Santa Summit! Definitely fun and fast-paced. Love that one, too!!! :)

      I ended up watching Christmas in Midnight Clear for my 25th pick. It's much slower, of course, but the meaning in it is so touching and beautiful. I just love this faith-based movie, and I'm so looking forward to more like it this Christmas on GAF!

      Delete
  7. Just found out I got the week off, so now I can finally catch up on the new movies. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your week off, Abigail! Hope you get to do some fun outdoor stuff along with the movie watching!

      Delete
    2. Abigail, Yay! Enjoy your time off this week, sweetie! Hope you can find some good movies to relax with this week. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Mark 25 and Net! I’m volunteering in my church VBS this week so I’ll get some sunshine! With this heat I may need to watch something Christmas to help me cool down. 🀣

      Delete
    4. Abigail, I've worked VBS and I know it can be very tiring! You may need to watch the movies in the evenings just to kick back and relax! But have a lot of fun with the little ones at VBS!

      Delete
    5. Abigail, Oh, how fun! I always love VBS week! Hope you have a wonderful time with the children. I know with you - they'll learn so much about Jesus!!! :)

      Delete
    6. Thanks! It has been a lot of fun. My church does it a little different. Instead of the normal Mon-Friday, we do every Wednesday evening of July. It’s a great way to do it and it’s nice that the dads can help out leading and being involved. Our theme this year was Answers in Genesis Emerald Crossing (Ireland) Psalm 23. It was a lot of fun. 😊

      And I started catching up on some older hallmark today. 😁

      Delete
  8. Under the Mistletoe-I love Jen Lilley as a paerson and think she's beautiful inside and out, but, I got a little tired of this one. I did not sense chemistry between the 2 leads at all, and I felt like Jen's character was just too happy all the time. I would love to see her play a role with more depth of emotions. Also, the mistletoe popping up everywhere kind of got old for me. Not a bad movie, don't mean to sound too negative--I always appreciate a clean and sweet one, just not one I'd watch again.

    Blue Ridge Episode 2--I am a big fan of Blue Ridge but this 2nd episode had some scenes I would give a caution about. There were some fighting scenes that felt too grusome for me, as well as the heavy alcohol and the death scene--it just felt a bit much. I really like when there are more scenes with Ellie and their daughter too, and this episode had much less family scenes than the first.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net