Over *53 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, January 16, 2025

Trevor Donovan Shares "When Hope Calls" Sneak Peek and Premiere News



Trevor Donovan shared today, to the social media platform X, a sneak peek of "When Hope Calls" with a hopeful message on when Season 2 will air.

Sneak peek video via Trevor Donovan:





The caption to Trevor's post:

"Sneak Peek: Constable Jim sneaking up on some bad dudes. 🤘
And, I'm hearing Season 2 starts around April. #WhenHopeCalls"



Hopefully, we will receive confirmation on this premiere date from Great American Family soon! Stay tuned!

Have a blessed day,
Net


6 comments:

  1. Constable Jim Reynolds has to deal with cattle rustlers to arrest them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be signing on to be a “Hope”ful viewer. Great cast. If the episodes are half as enjoyable as the Christmas episode, I will be hooked.
    Stay warm.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we know yet how many episodes it’ll have?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net